******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Here is free dining to be used in 2018. But you have to book before you leave current vacation. I probably wont be going this year. Sad I know. But either going ABD Backstage Magic at Disneyland or back to WDW in 2019. I love WDW. Great Tinker Bell pic by the way. Huge Tinker Bell fan.

I had in in room offer when I went September to October. But had to book it before I left. No time to think it out or plan. and I might not go in 2018 more likely 2019. They wanted package booked before I left hotel

....what a shame to be pressured like that....

That's called a BOUNCE BACK offer and there is almost always some kind of offer that can be booked while you're there. It's not a pressure sale at all; it's simply a piece of paper in your room with the offer. If you want to book it, you can, but you don't have to do so. They only require a deposit and it's fully refundable up to a certain date, so there's nothing to lose.

I understnad what the offer is. Just cant afford to go to Disney every year and take off from work every yr. Wish I could. But hoping I can go to Disney every 2 yrs. Went in 2015 and 2017 to WDW on solo trips from Dreams Unlimited and loved it. Hoping for a Disney vacation in 2019.

That's called a BOUNCE BACK offer and there is almost always some kind of offer that can be booked while you're there. It's not a pressure sale at all; it's simply a piece of paper in your room with the offer. If you want to book it, you can, but you don't have to do so. They only require a deposit and it's fully refundable up to a certain date, so there's nothing to lose.
....:scratchin.....wellllll, I guess if you put it THAT way....

I had in in room offer when I went September to October. But had to book it before I left. No time to think it out or plan. and I might not go in 2018 more likely 2019. They wanted package booked before I left hotel

Yes that is bounce back. Actually a lot of times people never even see the offer. It's usually good to book it if you think you are going back in the time frame. Especially free dining as I think it is slowly coming to an end. Each year there is less and less available.

Yes that is bounce back. Actually a lot of times people never even see the offer. It's usually good to book it if you think you are going back in the time frame. Especially free dining as I think it is slowly coming to an end. Each year there is less and less available.
Thank you and I knew to look for it. Just cant afford to go again this year. Maybe next yr. Had full free dinning in 2015. Quick Service free dining with table service upgrade in 2017. I know free dining is great and I also heard to rumors this might be the last yr. Even if it is I will still get the dinning plan when I go back next as it is still worth it to me. I love Walt Disney World and wish I was there now.

And Incognito mode for the win!!!!

So apparently its true-The mouse is trying to mess with me. when he cant see its me he gives discounts but when he can see its me he gives me nothing but Splash refurbs.
Reading these for next year: Did you sign in after you picked your offer, or before? Thanks for any info!

Can I ask a legitimate question what would you like to see Disney do? If they did not offer the free dining plan to lure you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter