******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have enough SWA RR points to fly all 7 of us to MCO & back! I've had the plus card for years & recently applied for the premier which gave me an additional 50000 points. Haven't had to pay for a SWA flight in almost 5 years. When we run out of points, I'll have DH apply for the premier card in his name.

Currently I am using my Disney visa and expect to have $700+ in free money to spend on our trip. Recently got an offer for 4% back on all utility, phone, cable & insurance payments. That should add another $100 to the pot!! Of course I do pay it all off every month.

For all the Southwest people here, do any of your have one of the Rapid Rewards credit cards? Do you like it? We decided to get the RR Plus yesterday and thought with the 40,000 points plus whatever we earn, we can fly for free or nearly free in December. Any tips on using the card to our advantage? This is my first miles card. I feel very adult.
My Husband and I both have one. He just got his but I've had mine for a few years. I love my points. I'd say if you have the money to pay for something, use your SWRR card and then immediately pay it off. Rack up the points.

This is way off topic and a huge downer but I'm super sad today because we are putting our sweet doggie down. He has cancer and it's time. Lots and lots of tears in our house today. We are at the park now. Just gave him a cheeseburger and an ice cream cone. I could use some pixie dust for sure!!!

You have the choice to upgrade on the site. We upgraded from qs to the regular dining plan when booking the stay, play, and dine package with no problem.
Thanks! I didn't want to mess anything up so glad to hear you had success with upgrading while booking :)

This is way off topic and a huge downer but I'm super sad today because we are putting our sweet doggie down. He has cancer and it's time. Lots and lots of tears in our house today. We are at the park now. Just gave him a cheeseburger and an ice cream cone. I could use some pixie dust for sure!!!
Oh dear, so sorry to hear that. Nothing harder, hugs

Sorry to hear this... We have been through this a couple of times with dear members of our own family... Always sad and hard to do... We took solace in knowing it was time...

I'm so sorry about your furbaby. I have had to go thru this with 2 of my doggies and I know how extremely hard it is. Just know that he will be happy to not be in pain any more and that he knows how much you love him! God bless, and ((((hugs)))) to you and your family.

I am sorry for your loss my hubs kitty was lost a few years ago and that was really hard for him. We had gotten kittens a week before because we knew she was going to pass away and it helped my hubs. I am very sorry that you are going through this. pixiedust: that your family and you have a better day and just know that you have each other.

We lost our precious little Yorkie 3 weeks ago. I feel your pain. It hurt so bad and I miss him dearly everyday. I keep his favorite toy on the couch right next to me where he used to lay.

Bringing tears to my eyes! So sorry! Dogs are so much a part of our families. Sending you lots of hugs and pixie dust! :grouphug:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Sorry for your loss

For all the Southwest people here, do any of your have one of the Rapid Rewards credit cards? Do you like it? We decided to get the RR Plus yesterday and thought with the 40,000 points plus whatever we earn, we can fly for free or nearly free in December. Any tips on using the card to our advantage? This is my first miles card. I feel very adult.

LOVE it! It's the only airline/miles credit card I have. I used it for absolutely everything and pay it off monthly. Can rack up points quickly. Love Southwest!

((Hugs)) to you all. It is the most heartbreaking decision. But you are being strong and doing what's best for your sweet boy, and he thanks you for it. Nothing can replace them. :rose:

I'm sorry to hear that. I know how hard this can be, I've done it multiple times and it never gets easier. (((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Oh that's so sad, I am really sorry for your loss. I love my pets and I know they aren't just pets, they're family and it is so painful to lose them. Hugs to you and your family. :*(

So sorry :(

Always hard. My sister and I had to make the same decision when our parents were out of town and their dog got worse. They allowed us to stay while they put her to sleep.

I am so sorry to hear that, I know it is one of the hardest decisions to make. I will be thinking about you and your family. :grouphug:

We lost our precious little Yorkie 3 weeks ago. I feel your pain. It hurt so bad and I miss him dearly everyday. I keep his favorite toy on the couch right next to me where he used to lay.

That is so sad, I am so sorry for your loss. It definitely takes time, and it's been years for me on my precious furbaby and I still sometimes dream about her every once in a while and wake up crying. So I'm thinking about you and hope it gets easier soon. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter