******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I could save $100 with the addition of park Hopper + compared to my current package. However, I'd have to move to a Pirate room at CBR..I'm not sure being that far from the main pool is worth it.

I got standard @ Pop for 9/24-9/28. I love Pop but with the construction I was going to book ASMu. It was sold out @ 6;05 for my dates. Maybe the construction won't be bad.

It's just a room refurbishment. Request to be away from the building being refurbished and you won't even notice.

Anyone else having issues with the website? I went to modify and everything was fine until the checkout page kept saying error. Now when I try to reload my reservation the modify button has disappeared!!! :(

I had the same problem, so I just made a new reservation.

Booked at CBR with the gift cards. We have five people so pirates won't work :( no other mods. I'm losing my mind. Should we just wait to see if more rooms drop for free dining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter