******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen. I had to book through American Airlinies and actually Expedia has a redeye one way. I had to book the layover one because the one way wasn't available. Now I have to call to see if its even available.
Best of luck with that!

I bought my tickets for July early because we are not staying onsite. It was so much easier. But next year I will be in the same dilemma as you all....impatiently waiting for FD announcements!

Group of 7 here (though one infant, so 6 really) going the week after thanksgiving. FD would help a lot with this many mouths to feed, we're booked no matter what but willing to change dates for FD. Getting dining plan either way, but free is always nice...would save us around $2700. If we don't get it, wont be doing many character meals.

I bought my tickets for July early because we are not staying onsite. It was so much easier. But next year I will be in the same dilemma as you all....impatiently waiting for FD announcements!
Thanks, already called and apparently its only offered on Thursday night. Seems like expedia made a mistake.

Group of 7 here (though one infant, so 6 really) going the week after thanksgiving. FD would help a lot with this many mouths to feed, we're booked no matter what but willing to change dates for FD. Getting dining plan either way, but free is always nice...would save us around $2700. If we don't get it, wont be doing many character meals.
Good luck. I understand the first week of Dec is usually avail. Maybe that would help.

We chose the second week of December because, historically, those dates are included in FD.

We can go earlier though. We want to do a moderate with FD and upgrade to DxDP :)

It all depends if I can secure a job though.

We chose the second week of December because, historically, those dates are included in FD.

We can go earlier though. We want to do a moderate with FD and upgrade to DxDP :)

Very good call.

According to multiple websites, rumors should begin in march....they say there will most likely be an earlier start date this year and the rumors will start circulating in mid march

If the FD dates are similar to the BB offer, they will have to be released earlier than last year because the dates are much earlier than the last offer

If the FD dates are similar to the BB offer, they will have to be released earlier than last year because the dates are much earlier than the last offer
True, they have days in May this year. So that's good. I hope someone posts what the bounce back is then, because I have to already start planning next years bounce back.

What resorts and restaurants is everyone trying to score with FD? We're currently booked at WL with a FD BB but if I need to change my dates it looks like WL doesn't have much available so I'm thinking either BC or AKL (which one would you do?) We're usually moderate people but it's DHs (aka the Beast) 40th birthday so we're splurging! Lol For restaurants DH loves Ohana so that's a must and I love Liberty tree. We're going to try Hollywood and vine fantasmic dinner package, whispering canyon and maybe T-Rex (my boys and 4 and 5 so I think they'll like that!)

We went last year that time. Dec.10-18th. You picked a GREAT time to visit. Decorations were all up, crowds were lower than I expected with the exception of the 2 Saturdays in MK (Dec. 10th and 17th).

We also booked FD at a mod. (CS) and upgraded to DxDP. Sooo much food! We did a lot of character meals and a Signature every night for dinner. It was actually a challenge to use all of our snack credits. Ended up with something like 40 snacks left on our last day. Enjoy your trip!

What resorts and restaurants is everyone trying to score with FD? We're currently booked at WL with a FD BB but if I need to change my dates it looks like WL doesn't have much available so I'm thinking either BC or AKL (which one would you do?) We're usually moderate people but it's DHs (aka the Beast) 40th birthday so we're splurging! Lol For restaurants DH loves Ohana so that's a must and I love Liberty tree. We're going to try Hollywood and vine fantasmic dinner package, whispering canyon and maybe T-Rex (my boys and 4 and 5 so I think they'll like that!)

We just switched our two rooms BB at WL for a 2 br villa at OKW. I hope we don't regret it! I had to do some work to get those standard rooms at WL too. It seems availability was quite limited for our dates as well. We've stayed at AKL SV before and loved it...it is quite far from everything though. Good luck!

I don't know. I doubt fd will be offered as early as the bb fd offer. Are rumours saying May, June and July will be offered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter