"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only I don't want to wear a wig so I was thinking of maybe using baby powder on my hair? Has anyone done that before and would that work out OK for me
I'm glad other people have mentioned spray on alternatives from costume stores. I don't know how powder would work, but my concern would be getting it on other people, especially those sensitive to scents, or even people allergic to corn if you were to use a corn starch based powder.

To the people who went:

1)What would you say is best to do first to avoid long waits or out of stock: charaters, exclusive merchandise or getting the treats?

2)Were many adults dressed. I'm thinking of going as villager Belle but I'm shy and don't want to be one of the few dressed up...

It is one line. The line usually wraps around the Storybook Circus splash area. The entrance will depend on how long the line is. There will be cast members

Thank you.. do you also know if they come out at 7pm on the dot?

Last year they were out at 7, but Donald had a problem so he had to go back in and come back out. I think it is conceivable that they might be delayed a few minutes, but they are supposed to be out at 7.

To the people who went:

1)What would you say is best to do first to avoid long waits or out of stock: charaters, exclusive merchandise or getting the treats?

2)Were many adults dressed. I'm thinking of going as villager Belle but I'm shy and don't want to be one of the few dressed up...

Do you have more than 1 adult? You could tag team and have some people wait in line for a popular character (so long as you will get the same amount of pictures with or without the people who are being runners people usually won't mind if you do this) and someone else run to get party exclusive merch or snacks.

Many adults dress up. My boyfriend and I will be dressed up and we have no kids.

To the people who went:

If there is exclusive merchandise you want, get that first.
I didn't think there were as many adults dressed up as when I went to a party in October closer to Halloween. But you won't feel out of place dressed up. Plenty of adults were dressed up or many wore Halloween type shirts.

So quick question? We are going oct 18-24 and have 5 day park hoppers. Can I use park hoppers for wed, thur, fri, sat, mon and on sun night just use our MNSSHP tickets starting at 4? Also I can still use fp for sun night with just the party tickett from 4-6 right?

Do you have more than 1 adult? You could tag team and have some people wait in line for a popular character (so long as you will get the same amount of pictures with or without the people who are being runners people usually won't mind if you do this) and someone else run to get party exclusive merch or snacks.

Many adults dress up. My boyfriend and I will be dressed up and we have no kids.

If there is exclusive merchandise you want, get that first.
I didn't think there were as many adults dressed up as when I went to a party in October closer to Halloween. But you won't feel out of place dressed up. Plenty of adults were dressed up or many wore Halloween type shirts.

Thank you! I guess I'll ask the people in my party to go on snack runs since they aren't fans of characters and juggle the rare characters and merch myself.

Is the exclusive merch sold at specific locations or at the usual stores?

Yeah they have their own stop and its all werthers. Last year I think it was in Liberty Square, or at least inside one of the restaurants!

I went to every stop last night except for the Storybook circus one last night and there were no werthers candies. Does anyone know if that was where they were or did they not have any this year?

Did anyone do the dessert party last night? I read it was first come first serve so cancelled mine but then a girl on another group said she got an email confirmation that said pre assigned seating. I would've kept it had I known it was pre assigned

So quick question? We are going oct 18-24 and have 5 day park hoppers. Can I use park hoppers for wed, thur, fri, sat, mon and on sun night just use our MNSSHP tickets starting at 4? Also I can still use fp for sun night with just the party tickett from 4-6 right?

Yes, we are going next week and that is exactly what we are going to do, use our 5 park hoppers on other days but go into the MK at 4 (hopefully) the night we have our MNSSHP tix :) And yes you can fast pass 4-6 :)

I'm a little nervous, just looked at weather forecast and there are PM thunderstorms on Sunday the 11th. Not scattered and/or afternoon thunderstorms, but PM thunderstorms! And of course the pricey tickets are non refundable, even though all the events for the party are outdoors.

I went to every stop last night except for the Storybook circus one last night and there were no werthers candies. Does anyone know if that was where they were or did they not have any this year?
No werthers at storybook circus. But they were very generous with their treats at that location. I think somebody else posted the werther's were near BOG.

I'm a little nervous, just looked at weather forecast and there are PM thunderstorms on Sunday the 11th. Not scattered and/or afternoon thunderstorms, but PM thunderstorms! And of course the pricey tickets are non refundable, even though all the events for the party are outdoors.

It is way too early to be checking forecasts. There are rain strats, but I'd worry about that if there is rain forecast a few days before.

Too early to make weather predictions for next Sunday. Last night it poured rain from about 6pm to 7pm. At least if the forecast looks bad, it probably won't sell out. That's how I would look at it.

Hm, Werther's is listed as a sponsor, so I would like to know the answer to that as well. I love them :)

Can anybody who has been this year please list the types of candy, and where you got it if it's only at certain places? Or maybe this has been answered and there's a link to the message? Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter