"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Give us some credit! We're also berating other people for continuing family traditions DURING MNSSHP! We can multitask, you know.

Hahaha!

I am not arguing with anyone, simply pointing out that their post did not make any sense. I will go back to utilizing the Dis "ignore user" option and I am sure it will make this thread readable again in preparation for my visit in 2 weeks.

I did see a picture on Twitter last night but it could have been old? #MNSSHP
Link: https://twitter.com/hashtag/mnsshp?f=tweets&vertical=default

View attachment 191858

EDIT: This was posted last night during the party, but I don't know if it's an old picture but I cannot imagine someone would do that.
If you look at the bag hanging on the window behind them, thats the trick or treat bag they are giving out this year, so that is definitely a new picture.

I am so excited about the apple steins because I really wanted one last year and ended up not getting it. I hope they still have them when we get there on the last week!!!

I'm guessing it's the Main Street Bypass, as mapped out by the ever helpful @Robo. It's only an exit in the sense of being an exit from the hub, not the park, and it's exactly where you indicated, behind the shops on the right.

If that's not it, then I don't know what else it could be.
Great! Thanks for the info! As long as there are signs im good :)

The 7 dwarves are in the back of Storybook Circus land, they meet under that circus tent that just has some chairs during the day. Not sure which tent you mean, is it on a map? Years ago i got a great pic of the 7 with Snow White.. that was great. Wish they put her with them! Last year Donald/Daisy/Minnie met around the Casey Junior Soak station.. are they there this year? I checked a couple times throughout the party last year and the line was always wrapped all around the brick wall.. so it was never going to happen for us. Maybe we should stake that out first, if you get to meet 3 characters from waiting in one line, just not certain where the start of the line will be.. do they have it labelled?

Snow White meets in the Town Square meeting place near the front of the park. The same place as during the day?

Apparently, and I'm not 100% sure of this, I think I read something somebody posted that Belle is meeting in her blue dress near Gaston next to his tavern for the party. Cute

There is nowhere to get pics from Beauty and the Beast, Belle usually meets in France at Epcot in her blue dress and at her storytime at MK in her gold ball down. You can only meet the Beast at BOG dinner.

thanks!

Where is the tiki trail? I missed that last year.
And the apple steins.....I have to have one. It says they are through out the park. Anything anyone can add would be greatly appreciated.

Seeing the HM dancers during the parade gave me an idea. I have a Southern Belle zombie costume from a few years back that looks alot like their dresses so it gave me the idea to dress up like them. Do you guys think my new costume idea is a good idea?

Only I don't want to wear a wig so I was thinking of maybe using baby powder on my hair? Has anyone done that before and would that work out OK for me?

Seeing the HM dancers during the parade gave me an idea. I have a Southern Belle zombie costume from a few years back that looks alot like their dresses so it gave me the idea to dress up like them. Do you guys think my new costume idea is a good idea?

Only I don't want to wear a wig so I was thinking of maybe using baby powder on my hair? Has anyone done that before and would that work out OK for me?

That costume sounds amazing!! That is a great idea!

Baby powder would probably work. The Halloween stores and Target (and I am sure other places) have a kind of hair spray that colors your hair gray and then washes out. I have used that before at Halloween and my hair looked like the HM dancers. So you could maybe try that :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter