"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You declaring something isn't true (when it appears that it is) does not "lay it to rest", but alright. :thumbsup2

Some else posted here that they were able to get the Zero PCB in the first two weeks in October. I wasn't as it was sold out during the last week of October.
It's not my objective to tell people what isn't true, which is a pretty harsh statement on its own. Nice!
I have help many based not only on personal experience but also by researching this site among others - what exactly have you added other this this truffle nonsense? He said she said, seems the game you like to play. Enjoy it it's beneath me in every way.

I still need to pack. I keep finding things, and going oh yeah I need to pack that. Will I remember or be able find stuff when I do get around to packing at the last minute? Heck no! Lol!

Some else posted here that they were able to get the Zero PCB in the first two weeks in October. I wasn't as it was sold out during the last week of October.
It's not my objective to tell people what isn't true, which is a pretty harsh statement on its own. Nice!
I have help many based not only on personal experience but also by researching this site among others - what exactly have you added other this this truffle nonsense? He said she said, seems the game you like to play. Enjoy it it's beneath me in every way.

Woah! Easy tiger! Take some deep breathes and just laugh it off. That's what I do. Just think about your trip, and be happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter