"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

Question about the trick or treat trails - is there only one? i think i read there is a trail from tomorrowland to fantasyland, is it Behind the tomorrowland speedway (next to the railroad tracks)? also, if this only one way? and it so which way? thanks for any information...

I only have MNSSHP tickets (no other type of park tickets and no AP).

I was able to link the MNSSHP tickets in MDE and it actually let me schedule fastpasses, although I was only able to schedule two of them between 4PM and 7PM and one between 3pm and 4pm...so this one is a throw away fastpass.

I was really surprised that it let me schedule fastpasses on this type of ticket....will we really be able to ride these two attractions prior to the party start?

I was able to link the MNSSHP tickets in MDE and it actually let me schedule fastpasses, although I was only able to schedule two of them between 4PM and 7PM and one between 3pm and 4pm...so this one is a throw away fastpass.

I was really surprised that it let me schedule fastpasses on this type of ticket....will we really be able to ride these two attractions prior to the party start?
Yes. FP service ends at 6:30, and the system recognizes a party ticket as a one day MK ticket for FPs.

yes that has worked for people so far. I think fast passes are supposed to be done by 630, so you might want to see if you can shift your times...30-430, 430-530, 530-630.

If it ends at 6:30, that explains why I can't seem to get a get a FP+ time for 6pm-7pm after playing with the times....I was really hoping to fit all three fastpasses into the 4pm-7pm time frame.

Thanks for the reply.

If it ends at 6:30, that explains why I can't seem to get a get a FP+ time for 6pm-7pm after playing with the times....I was really hoping to fit all three fastpasses into the 4pm-7pm time frame.

Thanks for the reply.

You can. Just make them 3:30, 4:30, and 5:30. You should have plenty of time to get to your first FP+ by 4:30.

Thanks for the reply.

They started letting people in at 3:45 last week, get there by 3:30 to line up and you should be able to make your 3:00 FP.

Question about the trick or treat trails - is there only one? i think i read there is a trail from tomorrowland to fantasyland, is it Behind the tomorrowland speedway (next to the railroad tracks)? also, if this only one way? and it so which way? thanks for any information...

It's one way from FL to TL, yes along the tracks. There are some other locations where there is more than one candy station - the Tiki room one had several stops, I think there were two in the FL meet and greet big top area, possibly 2 in the Jungle cruise stop but not sure.

Ok I'm sure this has been asked and answered already but I don't feel like searching through 167 pages. We will already be in MK on the day of our MNSSHP. Can we get additional FP+ for the party time? Also, will we have to go all the way back to the front gate to get our wristbands to prove we paid?

Ok I'm sure this has been asked and answered already but I don't feel like searching through 167 pages. We will already be in MK on the day of our MNSSHP. Can we get additional FP+ for the party time? Also, will we have to go all the way back to the front gate to get our wristbands to prove we paid?
You get 3 FP per day - you can get them during the party or not. You don't get an additional 3 with your party ticket.

There are place sin the park where you can get your wristband. I think Tomorrowland and Adventureland.

You get 3 FP per day - you can get them during the party or not. You don't get an additional 3 with your party ticket.

There are place sin the park where you can get your wristband. I think Tomorrowland and Adventureland.

This is not correct. There are no FPs during parties.

I have 2 party tickets that show up in the MDE account. Is it safe to scan my magic band when I enter? I am worried about a full day theme park admission being deducted instead of the party ticket! I'd still like to use the magic band for Memory Maker if possible.

Yes, I had been trying to do that for the last three day, without success but just a few minutes ago, I was finally successful! My three fastpasses are from 3:30pm - 6:30pm.

Thanks,
Laura

So for people who have attended....how has the line for the Winnie the Pooh M&G been time-wise? My DD2 is looking forward to meeting them so much but the attention span for waiting in line is not so long at this age, just trying to get a feel for how miserable she will be by then lol

Is there any way we will see Maleficent or the Evil Queen at all? The whole point of the Halloween party is to meet villains, at least for my kids, and we bought tix expecting that this would be the case. I don't think Cruella DeVil will cut it for my kids :(

Is there any way we will see Maleficent or the Evil Queen at all? The whole point of the Halloween party is to meet villains, at least for my kids, and we bought tix expecting that this would be the case. I don't think Cruella DeVil will cut it for my kids :(

You can see them in the stage show and the parade. There is no way to meet them. The Hag (i.e., Evil Queen in Hag form) is also out at the party.

As opposed to what? I got all the character photos last year and Cruella was the only new one who was meeting I got a bucket full of candy and saw all of the exclusive shows - low expectations on the reading levels here I suppose.

As opposed to someone who wants to do meet more party-exclusive characters than you did. Maybe it's crazy to you, but some of our kids actually enjoy meeting the characters each year and they're generally not happy being told to skip a character because we saw them last year. Maybe as an adult you're a bit more rational than a 5 & 8 year old.

Also, your insult about my reading level was completely mean-spirited and unnecessary. My observation was simply that since you were happy with what you accomplished during the party, and in reading your report I know that my family wouldn't be happy with that, your expectations are lower than ours.

You can see them in the stage show and the parade. There is no way to meet them. The Hag (i.e., Evil Queen in Hag form) is also out at the party.

Thanks for that info. Well, I'm already pre-disappointed. I hope all the free candy makes up for it (although as a family we spent about $250 in tix so my kids can get $5 worth of candy from cast members)

As opposed to someone who wants to do meet more party-exclusive characters than you did. Maybe it's crazy to you, but some of our kids actually enjoy meeting the characters each year and they're generally not happy being told to skip a character because we saw them last year. Maybe as an adult you're a bit more rational than a 5 & 8 year old.

Also, your insult about my reading level was completely mean-spirited and unnecessary. My observation was simply that since you were happy with what you accomplished during the party, and in reading your report I know that my family wouldn't be happy with that, your expectations are lower than ours.
To be fair, his comment would not have been so mean spirited if your comment wasn't so critical of his personal choices.

Y'all are taking this stuff way too seriously. Lol! Just be happy that someone accomplished their goals and hope for the best when it comes to your own. There is no right or wrong way to enjoy MNSSHP. Just do what makes you happy and leave the insults unsaid. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter