"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

lovethattink

TPAS Moderator
Brand-New Stage Show for 2015 Featuring the villains.

“Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular" The mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” return to the mortal world during the Halloween season. With only a few hours to run amuck, the three sisters use their magic to throw the best, most evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard! - quoted from Disney's site

Tickets are available starting today, April 8th.

From DBP 4/8/2015
"Tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party include:

• September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27; October 1 – Advance: $68 (plus tax) for adults; $63 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
  • October 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, November 1 – Advance: $74 (plus tax) for adults; $69 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9); Day of the Event: $79 (plus tax) for adults; $74 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)
  • Halloween – $87 (plus tax) for adults; $82 (plus tax) for children (ages 3-9)"

25 nights of MNSSHP!

• September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27
  • October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
  • November 1
Official Guest List http://disboards.com/threads/official-2015-mnsshp-guest-list-thread.3383734/

These are the sold out dates from 2014 Thanks @smitch425!

Fri Sept 26

Thurs Oct 9

Fri Oct 10

Mon Oct 13

Thurs Oct 16

Fri Oct 17

Sun Oct 19

Fri Oct 24

Tues Oct 28

Thurs Oct 30th

Friday Oct 31

What to expect at MNSSHP?

The ride of the Headless Horseman!

20140901_201516-1.jpg

Boo to You Parade with some of everybody's favorites and some rare characters too!

DSC_0913.jpg

Character Meet and Greets

DSC_0553.jpg

Dance Parties (A villain theme dance party and a Monsters Inc. themed dance party)

DSC_0570.jpg

DSC_0923.jpg

Trick or Treating

DSC_0552.jpg

Villians Mix and Mingle Show

DSC_0780.jpg

Hallowishes

DSC_0932.jpg

New in 2014 was the Villains' Sinister Soirée. An additional ticketed event within MNSSHP. This was a big hit and sold out most if not all nights. It included a character dessert inside Cinderella's castle, reserved viewing for the parade and Hallowishes.
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...eets-at-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

2013 Official thread http://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2013-mnsshp-information.3105119/

Last edited:
Thanks for starting the Official MNSSHP Tips and Info thread, now let's get the party started.:cool1:

This is also my favorite ticketed event. October 4th will be our date.
DD is going as Tink and I'm disbounding Peter Pan.
Edit:
I see smitch425 is hosting the roll call/meets list for MNSSHP 2015 so I'll hop over there to post our date.:woohoo:

Last edited:

Hey there! I have already begun the guest list thread, and added "discussion" in my title. I would like to remove the discussion from my thread title now that this thread is open. Would you like to link to my thread in your first post and I will do the same for you?

I believe this has already been posted.

I'm so sorry. I surely don't want to step on any toes. @smitch425 and @TISHLOVESDISNEY were you planning on doing the Official tips and information thread? Usually there are 2 threads, one for roll call and meets and the other for tips and information. In 2014, the tips and info thread wasn't started til very late in the planning game.

Thanks for starting the Official MNSSHP list, now let's get the party (list) started :cool1:

October 4th will be our date.
DD is going as Tink and I'm disbounding as Peter Pan.

Tink and Peter! My favorites!

Hey there! I have already begun the guest list thread, and added "discussion" in my title. I would like to remove the discussion from my thread title now that this thread is open. Would you like to link to my thread in your first post and I will do the same for you?

I'm game! I'll keep the info flowing like I did for FSF. But if someone else started the official tip and info thread, I don't want to step on any toes. But I would love to get this party started, either here on this thread or another. MNSSHP is my favorite special ticketed event!

I am not aware of any other Official discussion thread, but I would be happy to link to any active threads in my thread as well. Just let me know where to find them. :)

Looking for some advice - October 31 or November 1? We'll be there both nights, so either can work. Oct 31 sounds fun to actually take the kids on Halloween. But will Nov 1 be less crowded since it is after Halloween and, in theory, the locals will have gone on Halloween?

I got giddy when I saw the dates! October 6th will be our night I think. This will be DBF & I's 3rd party, his sisters 2nd and the remainder of our party their 1st.

I think DBF and I are going as Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee. We've previously been Captain Hook and Smee (his sis was Peter Pan), as well as Ratatouille - I was the rat and he was the chef.

So excited!

I will say too our best experience was the MNSSHP last year. That event really renewed our love for Disney. We went for the first time last year and all the CM's were fantastic. The parade was absolutely the best and the CM's from the parade interacted with us so much. It was one of the most memorable Disney trips we've ever had (and it was for our 5 year wedding anniversary too.) One of the HM CM grave diggers in the parade came over to us during the parade, gave us the creepy stare and pointed at our anniversary buttons. The mad hatter, Alice, and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum even got out of the parade and stood on the side of Main Street and danced with us (we were goofing off dancing because that tune from the parade is so catchy.) It was absolutely fantastic and we can't wait for MNSSHP again this year!

We're planning on being there for the first night this year, 9/15.

We have hoppers this year and need to wait until the October calendar comes out before we commit to a date. We weren't sure we would do the party this year due to me having to have surgery, but we just can't be there in October and NOT do MNSSHP! No idea what we are going to dress as, either. Usually we've got everything planned out by now! Lol!

No toes stepped on here! I just posted what I saw yesterday for those waiting for dates!
We are going to our first MNSSHP Oct 20th-very excited to read up on it this trip!

They reduced September by 6 dates. This could be a reflection of what they saw with so many Sept dates in 2014. Whatcha think?

Doug :goofy:

This makes me nervous -- I thought there were going to be more early September dates, but now it looks like September 15 is the only night with a party during our trip. Guess I better be right on top of buying the tickets as soon as they go on sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!