"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

I booked my fp last night for our MNSSHP day and I knew to go for start times of 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30. I got the first two, but none of the rides have any fp times that start at 5:30? They all seem to end around the 3:00 hour. Is that just because they are all taken or do they not normally do fp for that late? I got Pirates for 3:35, Peter Pan for 4:35 but there is nothing available any later. Should I keep checking or do they just not do them that late on a party day?? :confused3

Great news about the one day Memory Maker - thanks smitch!! Of course, now I'm having to rethink my plans, I was planning on taking the bus from my resort, but if I have to go to TTC I might as well drive...

I booked my fp last night for our MNSSHP day and I knew to go for start times of 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30. I got the first two, but none of the rides have any fp times that start at 5:30? They all seem to end around the 3:00 hour. Is that just because they are all taken or do they not normally do fp for that late? I got Pirates for 3:35, Peter Pan for 4:35 but there is nothing available any later. Should I keep checking or do they just not do them that late on a party day?? :confused3
On MNSSHP days, your last FP must end by 6:30. With your current FP times, you cannot book a 3rd FP because its time period would extend past 6:30. If you could move the current FPs to start a little earlier, then the 3rd FP will open up.

I got Pirates for 3:35, Peter Pan for 4:35 but there is nothing available any later. Should I keep checking or do they just not do them that late on a party day??
Could it be because your next FP time would be 5:35-6:35 and all FPs end at 6:30? Any chance of making 3:15, 4:15, 5:15 instead of 3:35,4:35,5:35?

ETA: Oops already answered. :)

We have the Pirates and Pals booked during a party night. My TA says we need to get to the Contemporary at 6 pm for the event. That seems kind of early. What time do we need to be there?

To make sure I understand right, when we arrive at MNSSHP we can go to the TTA and get a MemoryMaker for $39 that is good for use only at the party?

The regular memory maker for $169 is good for our whole stay?

I used MM before and enjoyed it but with todays technology I can't see paying $169 for photos I can edit myself with free programs. Never had trouble with asking anyone to take a pic of our group for us either. People are really friendly about that. But I might go for the $39 one at the party so we can get the ghost pics at HM.

Yea we are leaving at noon today for the party :)
Having lunch at Trail's End and then off to MK

My daughter works there in the costume dept and just picked up our tickets :yay::yay:
Going to be a good time have not been to the party in over 5 years.....

Ron.

Attachments

• IMG_0415.JPG
    IMG_0415.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 6
Yea we are leaving at noon today for the party :)
Having lunch at Trail's End and then off to MK

My daughter works there in the costume dept and just picked up our tickets :yay::yay:
Going to be a good time have not been to the party in over 5 years.....

Ron.
Have a great time!!!! pixiedust: I'll be wishing for the rain to clear out and cannot wait to read everybody's reports from the first party. I told my DH this morning, first MNSSHP tonight lol! Happy to read everyone's reports so we can finalize our plan of attack.

I really wish you could do this in advance online. We are in a time crunch as it is. Our party is on arrival day, I expect to be at our resort at around 3:30 via Magical Express. I've done online check in, bags won't be an issue so we will take transportation straight to MK. As it is it will be after 4 when we arrive. If there are any delays anywhere it will be even later. I really don't want to take the time to go to TTC first to buy memory maker. I will probably just do the full Memory Maker in advance. I've used it before and like it, but I do feel it is a little overpriced.

I can't get my times to line up great either. I have a 3:05- 4:05 just in case, but cant' get it to shift to 3:30-4:30 :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter