Official 2015 Disney Marathon Thread

One of the blogs posted the race shirts for the half, full, and Goofy:

811DCC2A-6712-4D03-B310-380FEC081C7C_zpsoqokeajx.jpg

Love the shirts this year.

Thanks for posting the shirt photo. I'm bummed to see that awful orange again. Mine will be for sale or trade on Wed afternoon. :)

I'll buy it*! My 2013 Goofy and 2013 Disneyland Half shirts (both orange) are my favorites! * Not a binding agreement ;)
Sold! I gave my 2013 shirt to my running spouse in exchange for her full shirt the day we picked them up. It's one of my least favorite colors, but since she went to Texas, she loves it.

They showed a picture of the Goofy race shirt about 2 months ago when they released the picture of the medal,in that picture it looked like a red-orange,in this one it looks like a more true orange.I'll have to wait until the expo to see the true shade,I remember seeing a pic of the baby blue marathon shirt last year online and thinking it was gray.I kinda like the colors they went with this year,the reddish wine for the half makes it more unique.

And don't forget this: when you hear the Hallelujah choir, you're either at the Pearly Gates, or 26 miles. Either way, you're almost done.

Priceless!! Thanks for all the support.

I did my last NH run this morning, 4 miles in 12 degree weather. :scared1: Its snowing now so indoor workout tomorrow and Monday. I will be at the Yacht Club Tuesday and soooo looking forward to running there and around the Boardwalk. Here we gooooooooo!!!!! :cool1: Not sure if I am looking forward to the heat, its a big jump from 12 to 80!!

Thanks for posting the shirt photo. I'm bummed to see that awful orange again. Mine will be for sale or trade on Wed afternoon. :)

I'm with you on the orange. It was orange in 2013 and the half was yellow that year. Yuck. The come in handy when I want to be seen on my runs though. Glad they are long sleeve again. Wish more races did those.

I'd say of the shirts posted so far, the Goofy shirt is by far my least favorite. Not because of the orange but because the colors don't contrast very well, in my opinion - Goofy doesn't *pop* on the shirt like the other characters do. :confused3 The half one is my favorite so far.

I'd say of the shirts posted so far, the Goofy shirt is by far my least favorite. Not because of the orange but because the colors don't contrast very well, in my opinion - Goofy doesn't *pop* on the shirt like the other characters do. :confused3 The half one is my favorite so far.

I see what you mean about Goofy not being very visible but for the most part I like the colors used,orange is weird to me cause I don't like certain shades of it,for example I really disliked the 2013 Goofy shirt but I like other shades,the shade for this Goofy shirt and the one used for the 2013 Disneyland half shirt are nicer as they're brighter,orange is definitely not my favorite color but some are better than others.I'm not too fond of the yellow for the 10K however,luckily I don't get that one as I'm doing Goofy.

I'm with you on the orange. It was orange in 2013 and the half was yellow that year. Yuck. The come in handy when I want to be seen on my runs though. Glad they are long sleeve again. Wish more races did those.

I agree with the Goofy shirt too.

However I do wish they gave the option to be long or short sleeve. I would rather have the shirt be short sleeve as I am from South Florida. Long sleeve in the heat is not fun.

I guess I'm one of the odd balls. I like the shirt colors. The 2013 goofy is one of my favorites. Do you know if the material is smooth like last years or waffled like prior years. As long as it's not the wearable sandpaper from 2012 I'm happy.

Anyone else fretting over the weather yet? Sunday is looking really warm to me.

Definitely worried. Looks like this will have to be a very slow race for me. Has RunDisney ever added extra water stops for warm races? The Indianapolis Mini Marathon has done that in the past.

Anyone else fretting over the weather yet? Sunday is looking really warm to me.

Me!! I would love Thursday's weather. High 54° Low 40°. I'm not at my best in the heat. I ran 5 miles on my treadmill today to simulate the warmer weather. I think I will do that the next couple days also.

It looks like a "runner" costume for me this year. It will be too hot for what I wanted to wear. :blush:

One of the blogs posted the race shirts for the half, full, and Goofy:

811DCC2A-6712-4D03-B310-380FEC081C7C_zpsoqokeajx.jpg

Love the shirts this year.

I'm happy with the red shirt for the half. I wonder if I'll actually be able to wear it around the parks after the race, though. If it's a long-sleeved shirt and it's in the high 70s/low 80s, I may just be saving it for when I run at home.

Really not loving the shirts so far. They seem a little simple to me, but I'll reserve my judgement for when I see them in person. I've had 2 weeks of rest and my leg is still pretty iffy, so there's a chance I won't have a reason to wear some of these anyway. :-/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter