Official 2014 Tinker Bell Half Marathon

Anyone know if I can upgrade the 1 park 1 day ticket to a park hopper from Get Travel that you get from registering the race with them?

What am I doing wrong on the tracking page? I put in my cell phone number but I didn't get a text.

What am I doing wrong on the tracking page? I put in my cell phone number but I didn't get a text.

Are you in Canada or do you have Sprint? It's not working for those people. If you PM me your name and location I can look it up for you.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Anyone know if I can upgrade the 1 park 1 day ticket to a park hopper from Get Travel that you get from registering the race with them?

I was told you can when you register, that there is an option to choose the kind of ticket you want. My sister is still deciding whether she wants to race so I haven't actually seen the form yet.

Wow had to catch up quite a bit!! I'm working thru an injury, had almost 3 weeks of no walking or running, and now i'm only allowed to walk. never got any "real" back to back runs in, but since I'm running the 10K with my daughter, it isn't that big of a deal. I'm bummed I may have to walk the half, but atleast I'll cross the finish line! I NEED that pink C2C medal!!

our 10K bib is 23667 and 23669 (why aren't they consecutive?? I registered us on the same form??) and my 1/2 bib is 3901 with a proof of a 2:31 half. I'm kind of shocked how high it is.......that could easily be a C or D corral! I thought for sure I'd be in the back. makes me feel better now with the injury.....extra cushion room to avoid being swept!

ordered my tickets from Gettravel a few weeks ago.....waiting for them to be shipped!

28 days!!

Thanks, Jodi :)

These will be my first runDisney 5K and 10K races, and I am trying to get a feel for what to expect, in terms of race morning organization.

Woah, I totally thought there would be more and smaller corrals this year, like they are doing for marathon weekend. I wonder why they aren't doing that. Not enough room for staging? Need to get everyone off quicker? It just seems crazy to me that all the people faster than 2:15 are in Corral A. That seems like such a wide span of paces.

I thought I'd never be in Corral B again, but that's where I am this year, second year in a row. Sorry, all those men out there. I'll see you zooming by me.

Also, I'm not sure how I feel about the 10K course. In the end, it's the same amount of time running through the parks as the Disneyland 10K, but having all the park time at the beginning seems anticlimactic. It's like, "here, run 4 miles through the park! Now run 2 more miles past hotels and parking lots!" Oh well.

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!! I'm in Corral B!!!! I'm kinda glad they went back to fewer/larger corrals for this race, and I may never be so high up ever again! I'm framing that Bib for sure. And I'm not going to mess this one up like I did Wine and Dine. I'm appropriately corralled based on my POT, and have been training accordingly. :thumbsup2

I'm surprised though that they didn't do the same as they are doing in WDW, but I'm sure there are reasons for it with this course and this race.

First time doing the Tinkerbell 1/2 for me. Looking at the map, which is the same as last year, it doesn't appear that the course goes by the Candy Cane Inn. Am I correct in my thinking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter