OFFICIAL 2010 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) Tips and Tricks

I have a question.. does anyone know if there is any other discount available for tickets. i.e. DVC, AP or Disney Visa.

I have a question.. does anyone know if there is any other discount available for tickets. i.e. DVC, AP or Disney Visa.

There is DVC discount on select nights. The dates are probably here on the DIS somewhere, ir you can check the member website.

I got my ticket yesterday for my party on November 13! Woo hoo!
:cool1:

First time for MVMCP - looking forward to it.
:wizard:

Mike.

Congratulations!

You'll have a blast. I hope you enjoy the cocoa & cookies, the shows & dance parties, the "snowp" and most importantly, the short, short, oh so short lines for the rides.:santa:

Originally Posted by vdearing
It says online that Mickey's Christmas party is sold out on Dec. 19. Does this mean no tickets will be sold at the park the day of. Does anyone know anyway to get tickets????

Was there one scheduled on Dec.19? I thought the last night was Dec. 18 - I just recently purchased tickets for Dec. 18 - may want to check on that.

We would have to go on a Saturday or Sunday night in the second weekend in
December. Are the weekends crowded with the party? Do you have to have a park ticket plus the cost of the party??

We would have to go on a Saturday or Sunday night in the second weekend in
December. Are the weekends crowded with the party? Do you have to have a park ticket plus the cost of the party??

They don't do Saturday night parties.

Friday nights are ALWAYS busy.

Expect Veteran's Day weekend to be very busy.

If Veteran's Day is a Monday, expect that Sunday night to be very busy. Otherwise Sundays are a great night since locals have work the next day.

No additional ticket needed. Historically you have been able to enter at 4 with just the party ticket.

We have dinner reservations at 6 at Wolf gang puck and we also have MVMCP tickets. Can we go late?

bnts1993 said:
We have dinner reservations at 6 at Wolf gang puck and we also have MVMCP tickets. Can we go late?

Yes, but that is wasting anywhere from 1-2 hours of the 5 hours total party time. You certainly can do it, but many of us wouldn't recommend it.

And, Zombie Thread Alert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter