• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2007 MVMCP Who's Going Thread!! - Official Dates and Pricing - Picture Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at MVMCP on Friday 11/16. It was wonderful! I was worried because I heard Friday nights were crowded with locals, but I think the temps (low 40s) kept alot of people away. The parade and fireworks were awesome! We got to the park around 5:50, watched the regular fireworks, went to the 7:00 Twas.....show (loved it), saw the special fireworks and 2nd parade (wonderful), and rode everything in Fantasyland with no wait. We also did the Indy cars, Haunted Mansion and Monster's Inc, so we skipped most of that on our full MK day. We had 2 rounds of hot chocolate and cookies. The character lines were long, so the only pics we did were Jasmine and Alladin near the Magic Carpets and Donald in his tree lot (not crowded at all after the 2nd parade). We also had pictures done in front of the castle as we were leaving at midnight. I would definitely do it again!

So you guys got in at 5:50pm? Did you have ADR's at MK that night- a CM told me that we couldn't get in until 6 and that was with an ADR. I had heard previous years was 4pm. Just trying to figure out dinner and get to MVMCP as early as possible! Thanks for any help!!

You can get in at 4! We did not have an adr in MK, we ate at 1900 Park Fare. Most of the cms you speak with on the phone don't really know what is going on!

We're going on Sunday (I think) we haven't booked yet but the weather looks the mildest on Sun compared to Mon and Tues so we don't want to chance it.

My internet connection is painfully SLOW today:confused3

Has this year's schedule been posted somewhere on this thread? If so, can someone point me to the correct page to find it? TIA!!

- Tara

My internet connection is painfully SLOW today:confused3

Has this year's schedule been posted somewhere on this thread? If so, can someone point me to the correct page to find it? TIA!!

- Tara

HERE is a link to all the info on this year's parties including this year's map.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2007 Events:

Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade at 8:15 and 10:30pm
Holiday Wishes - Fireworks 9:30pm
Mickey's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas - Tomorrowland's Galaxy Palace Theatre. 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:15 and 11:15
Celebrate the Season Show - Castle Forecourt 7:45, 10:00 and 11:30
Belle's Enchanted Christmas Stoytelling 7:15, 8:10, 10:00 and 11:15
Character Dance Parties - Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland and Ariel's Grotto in Fantasyland

I ordered tickets on 11/18 for the Party on 12/20 but haven't received them yet. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to arrive? I ordered them online and have the confirmation email. I'll have to call soon to check on them, I suppose. I also bought tickets to the party on 12/18 but threw Disney Dining back in September and those arrived in the mail without a problem.

Thanks!

Melissa

My guess is that you should get them soon.

It only took 2 days for me via international mail (fed ex) but I live 15-20 min away from the airport it arrives at.

11 days and we'll be experiencing our very first MVMCP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter