Official 2007 MVMCP Who's Going Thread!! - Official Dates and Pricing - Picture Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was probably asked and if you will forgive me for asking again.... but what time do they light the castle for MVMCP???? Im going tomorrow night after I finish school :goodvibes

Hi! DH and I have tickets for 12/18 and this is our first time at DW during the Holidays and therefore our first MVMCP. I wanted to buy tickets for 2 different nights that way we can catch anything we missed the first time.

On 12/20 we are seeing the HDDR at 5pm and it says it lasts 2 hours (the second show is at 7:15pm too). Would we make it to MK by 8pm? I know it will be crowded trying to get out of the show. We were going to drive from our resort (WL) to Fort Wilderness for the show but I am thinking if we go to MK and take the boat to FW in time for the 5pm show and then take the boat back to MK after the show that maybe we can attend the party from 8pm-midnight? Does anyone have any advice as to do this or not?

The MVMCP is also on 12/21 but we have tickets to LaNouba at 9pm that night.

Thanks in advance!

Missie

ONE MONTH FROM TODAY AND WE'LL BE THERE!!!!!

Hi! DH and I have tickets for 12/18 and this is our first time at DW during the Holidays and therefore our first MVMCP. I wanted to buy tickets for 2 different nights that way we can catch anything we missed the first time.

On 12/20 we are seeing the HDDR at 5pm and it says it lasts 2 hours (the second show is at 7:15pm too). Would we make it to MK by 8pm? I know it will be crowded trying to get out of the show. We were going to drive from our resort (WL) to Fort Wilderness for the show but I am thinking if we go to MK and take the boat to FW in time for the 5pm show and then take the boat back to MK after the show that maybe we can attend the party from 8pm-midnight? Does anyone have any advice as to do this or not?

The MVMCP is also on 12/21 but we have tickets to LaNouba at 9pm that night.

Thanks in advance!

Missie

ONE MONTH FROM TODAY AND WE'LL BE THERE!!!!!
Yeah, I do think 2 days would be a waste...but what do I know? I do know that the MVMCP will be a lot more crowded the closer you get to Christmas. Maybe you'd be better off sticking with one show, and looking forward to going back another year.

One quick thing - there is a boat directly from WL to Contemp and to FW. It is the smaller boats. No need to go to MK first.

If I had the time and money, I would do 2 parties, but we love the extra hour events.

One quick thing - there is a boat directly from WL to Contemp and to FW. It is the smaller boats. No need to go to MK first.

If I had the time and money, I would do 2 parties, but we love the extra hour events.

Thank you! I really want to do 2 parties but didn't know if arriving at 8pm would make it less worthwhile. It just looks like so much fun and I doubt that we'd get all of the shows in during one party in addition to the parades, rides etc.

Melissa

I went ahead and bought tickets for 12/20 and our second party! I am so excited! So now we'll be going on 12/18 and 12/20! After talking to some friends about it I did feel it would be worth it to go a second time even if we can't arrive until almost 8pm on 12/20.

Our first party is only a month from today!!! WOO HOO!

Thank you! I really want to do 2 parties but didn't know if arriving at 8pm would make it less worthwhile. It just looks like so much fun and I doubt that we'd get all of the shows in during one party in addition to the parades, rides etc.

Melissa

My DW and I are attending the MVMCP twice as well. 12/11 & 12/13. It's our 1st trip to WDW around X-mas time and we justed wanted the time to do as much as possible. We were just going on 12/11 but decided on a second night because once I planned the night, we could get in the shows and not much else. We want to be able to see everything at our leisure and if we miss comething, we have a second night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter