Offers we can cancel online, no phoning

All of us are having the same thing happen with GottaPlay. It did say it will refund it. Someone called and was told it takes 3-5 business days to credit back to our card. It does say it will be credited so hopefully they will do it without us all having to call and bug them. But just wait a bit and see if you get it back.

ok.. so I should wait a day or 2 for the credit to show up in my SR account and than cancel it.

ok.. so I should wait a day or 2 for the credit to show up in my SR account and than cancel it.

Go ahead and cancel once you get your credit form SR or QR and then wait to see if GottaPLay credits your card back. After a week or so then I would call and remind them that you were to be credited back that amount when you canceled. I don't think it will come to that though. I think they are just slow at crediting our cards back but will eventually do it.

Go ahead and cancel once you get your credit form SR or QR and then wait to see if GottaPLay credits your card back. After a week or so then I would call and remind them that you were to be credited back that amount when you canceled. I don't think it will come to that though. I think they are just slow at crediting our cards back but will eventually do it.

Great.. thanks for all of the help..

one more question for you. I also signed up for passport to fun.. i have a $1.00 pending charge so i know it went but i have not received any type of email confirmation info or account login

Great.. thanks for all of the help..

one more question for you. I also signed up for passport to fun.. i have a $1.00 pending charge so i know it went but i have not received any type of email confirmation info or account login

hmm, I think you should get an email. In the monring if you haven't gotten one I would call one of the numbers and ask for my member number. Then you can cancel online. But this one was a beware one as you will have been joined also to smart savings and need to cancel this one as well. I never got a member number for this one so I called the number and through the automated service got the number and then used that number to cancel. Big hassel but at least I never talked to anyone

I've looked everywhere for that Cinema Now gray cancelation box on line but can't find anything. I wonder if they have canged it to cancel by phone only?:scared:

:scratchin Hold on, I think I found the trouble. I signed up under the header Cinema Now on QR but it is really Cinema Talent. I see that SR has both companies listed. I thought it was all the same thing. My bad.:upsidedow

If you need to cancel your account, please send a message to help@mail.evoice.com or call 1 (323) 817-3206 Monday through Friday, 5:00 AM-8:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.
Go to top

This was a great offer. I signed up on 3/14. Got credit on 3/19. I sent the email asking for them to cancel my service and was asked to do their online chat. Just did it and it was easy as pie! :) And they send you a copy of the chat transcript for your records at the end.

If you need to cancel your account, please send a message to help@mail.evoice.com or call 1 (323) 817-3206 Monday through Friday, 5:00 AM-8:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.
Go to top

Be careful with this one. I emailed to cancel and only got an automated response saying my message had been received. I waited about a week and still had not gotten a cancellation confirmation. So I finally broke down and called (Ugg!!) and they said "NO, you're account was not cancelled." So anyways, they cancelled it for me. But I just wanted to give an update of what happened to me.

Be careful with this one. I emailed to cancel and only got an automated response saying my message had been received. I waited about a week and still had not gotten a cancellation confirmation. So I finally broke down and called (Ugg!!) and they said "NO, you're account was not cancelled." So anyways, they cancelled it for me. But I just wanted to give an update of what happened to me.

Thanks for the heads up. I do have the confirmation email (a lot of the chat from where it was cancelled), but I will be sure to keep up with it.

I did eAuction Success last week, the terms section says you can cancel by email via live chat. I sent an email this morning and am awaiting a response. I'll let you know what I find out.

I signed up for evoice last week but haven't rec'v'd credit yet. I did get the phone call last Tue to make sure I was a 'valid' signup. So hopefully that one will credit soon and the chat will go ok.

Now we need more of those paypal kind. Gotta love those.
Angela

Edit: eAuction Success is an online live chat. Quick easy professional friendly. There's a quick 4 line survey at the end, then check the box to email the chat with the confirmation to yourself.

I did eAuction Success last week, the terms section says you can cancel by email via live chat. I sent an email this morning and am awaiting a response. I'll let you know what I find out.

I signed up for evoice last week but haven't rec'v'd credit yet. I did get the phone call last Tue to make sure I was a 'valid' signup. So hopefully that one will credit soon and the chat will go ok.

Angela

Edit: eAuction Success is an online live chat. Quick easy professional friendly. There's a quick 4 line survey at the end, then check the box to email the chat with the confirmation to yourself.

I cancelled eAuction Success this morning..no problems...as you stated..did the survey after the chat and they sent me a copy of the chat which contained my confirmation #. :)

Haha, yep - gotta keep this up on top! With tomorrow starting a new quarter, I bet lots of us are going to be going crazy with the offers again! I know I've been holding off on the bigger offers so I could have them count towards the next quarter. I'm sure I'm not alone!

Angela

Does anyone know the website for this one? I have been on hold for 10 minutes now trying to cancel!!!

You can cancel online at http://www.pacificwebworks.com/customer_support.htm
using the live chat link

You will need need the Member ID you were given when signing up as well as to confirm all registration info with the representitive. After cofirming, ask to cancel and you will be given a confirmation number. Very easy!

Hope this helps!
I just canceled last week, after I got credit. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter