• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Off Topic but DIS related : join us in our wonderful news!

Huge congratulations xxxx brilliant news cannot wait to see the reveal. Keep well and healthy.....life will never be the same (in a very good way)

Carrie_Cat said:
Congratulations to both of you :goodvibes

OMG I'm so excited to see you post :)

Thanks everyone :-) We're totally over the moon and I'm enjoying my ever expanding tummy/family! I've never owned many clothes, being spoilt rotten by my Pirate and can't wait to start spoiling this little Peanut <3

Thanks for the wishes everyone :) Think it probably means a year off from DLP too...but trips after that will really be magical.

It's been a fabulous last 27 months and we have never been happier and having a Peanut is really awesome!

*gushes* Johnny can now feel the kicks and I have severe heartburn 24/7, but we are so excited it's unreal! Grandparents to be are buzzing and Nan has now been told the middle name (Johnny's guys know the sex, my lot want a surprise!).
So now its a last trip (for a few months) to my beloved Disneyland Paris in December to look forward too, Christmas itself and final scans afterwards, then onto sleepless nights and looking like a tramp for six months lol!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter