Off Topic but DIS related : join us in our wonderful news!

Lisa_C

*Mum to the 1st Disneyland Paris DISBOARD BABY!*
So. A few years ago you may remember that after years of knowing each other and meeting on the DIS, Cap'nJack. proposed to me in Disneyland Paris with a Mickey ring, while watching the sunset over Fantasyland from the balcony Sleeping Beauty Castle.
Well the next chapter has begun!<3
We had planned our wedding, but had this little group of butterflies floating around that something was more important to us at that time. Afterall, you can get married whenever right?
So we'd like to announce we are not only having the first DIS/DLP wedding, but early next year, we are expecting a new edition to out ever growing families!
Yup. WE'RE HAVING THE FIRST DIS BABY!!!! (well, DLP forum baby ;-))
We've put the wedding back a little but have the venue on hold, and I can't tell you how happy we both are. Everything is going really well, baby is spot on, tests results are fabulous and I'm being kicked like anybody's business.
We know what we're having, picked a name, and are going back to our magical place in December to do a gender reveal. So join us in celebrating our happy news, we couldn't be happier <3

Congratulations Lisa - what wonderful news. :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing all about your little Mickey or Minnie. :thumbsup2

Fantastic news !

Congratulations from Germany and all the best !

tumblr_inline_mrf9qvu7PD1qz4rgp.gif

We're so excited! We'll be able to buy gender specific clothes on our Christmas trip, and have been dying to do so since we looked last time :-).

Lisa_C said:
We're so excited! We'll be able to buy gender specific clothes on our Christmas trip, and have been dying to do so since we looked last time :-).

Congrats to you guys. Thrilled for ye both & looking forward to the announcement

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter