Off site breakfast near Port Orleans

SL6827

DIS Veteran
In order for us to be at early entry at a good time, breakfast at Disney is just at one day. The rest will be offsite, early! We will be staying at POR and I have a few places picked picked out that aren't too far. Denny's, Waffle House, Chic-Fila. Any other recommendations? Must open by 6:30.

In order for us to be at early entry at a good time, breakfast at Disney is just at one day. The rest will be offsite, early! We will be staying at POR and I have a few places picked picked out that aren't too far. Denny's, Waffle House, Chic-Fila. Any other recommendations? Must open by 6:30.
First watch has several locations in the area and is my favorite place for breakfast in Florida.

There is a Wawa on S. Apoka Vineland Road that is open 24/7 and has lots of breakfast items and many varieties of coffee. Wawa is a gas station, but it really is a fast-fast food restaurant with a lot of variety.

Nearby on the same road is a Dunkin', a 24-hour IHOP and a Denny's. This is the area I would focus on for an easy drive from Port Orleans. I have not eaten at the IHOP or Denny's, but they are chains.

A further drive down Palm Parkway is First Watch, which is a more upscale breakfast place.

There is also a Winn-Dixie grocery store just a bit north on S. Apoka Vineland.

There is a Wawa on S. Apoka Vineland Road that is open 24/7 and has lots of breakfast items and many varieties of coffee. Wawa is a gas station, but it really is a fast-fast food restaurant with a lot of variety.

Nearby on the same road is a Dunkin', a 24-hour IHOP and a Denny's. This is the area I would focus on for an easy drive from Port Orleans. I have not eaten at the IHOP or Denny's, but they are chains.

A further drive down Palm Parkway is First Watch, which is a more upscale breakfast place.

Those words, easy drive, has my attention.

I would be going to WAWA the night before, get the breakfast items, throw them in the mini-fridge and then microwave the next AM.
We fo that or grab stuff at Publix. If I want a sit down later I book something later like brunch.

We fo that or grab stuff at Publix. If I want a sit down later I book something later like brunch.
Publix is decent for pre-made breakfast items, but at WAWA the items are prepared fresh if you order through the kiosks. I just spent this past week at Universal and my breakfasts were bananas and breakfast bars I picked up at Publix; it worked just fine for me.

Publix is decent for pre-made breakfast items, but at WAWA the items are prepared fresh if you order through the kiosks. I just spent this past week at Universal and my breakfasts were bananas and breakfast bars I picked up at Publix; it worked just fine for me.
I need to check out Wawa! I thought it was like a quick mart.

I need to check out Wawa! I thought it was like a quick mart.
Definitely not. We were so happy when they came to central Florida (where I live). This past week, I ordered multiple hoagies and brought them back to my resort room for dinner/lunch the next day (~$15 for two).

Would the Chick-fil-A on W Irlo Bronson be easy to get to as well?

There are no Chick-fil-A's I would consider quick, easy and convienient to get to from Port Orleans.
In addition to taking more time to any of them, and risking traffic issues, Chick-fil-A can be a drive-thru traffic jam on its own.
I am the most familiar with the Wawa area I pointed out as we frequently go there when staying at Saratoga Springs.
If you really want to go to Chick-fil-A you can, of course, but I think there is a greater possibility it will take more time than you may like.
We like to save money and time with breakfast and other snacks, so we will usually buy some simple breakfast items and other snack items at the Winn-Dixie grocery story I mentioned in my previous post. We may go out to breakfast one other time, but that is about it.
A Disney, everything takes more time than you think, and to be able to get up and get going makes is much easier.

There are no Chick-fil-A's I would consider quick, easy and convienient to get to from Port Orleans.
In addition to taking more time to any of them, and risking traffic issues, Chick-fil-A can be a drive-thru traffic jam on its own.
I am the most familiar with the Wawa area I pointed out as we frequently go there when staying at Saratoga Springs.
If you really want to go to Chick-fil-A you can, of course, but I think there is a greater possibility it will take more time than you may like.
We like to save money and time with breakfast and other snacks, so we will usually buy some simple breakfast items and other snack items at the Winn-Dixie grocery story I mentioned in my previous post. We may go out to breakfast one other time, but that is about it.
A Disney, everything takes more time than you think, and to be able to get up and get going makes is much easier.
That's what I needed to hear. Thanks.

What about cold thin crust pizza from the night before's dinner at Girodano's (10 minutes or so from Port Orleans).

Enjoy!!

Definitely not. We were so happy when they came to central Florida (where I live). This past week, I ordered multiple hoagies and brought them back to my resort room for dinner/lunch the next day (~$15 for two).
Wawa is the bomb! 👍🏻
We live a mile away from a Wawa & I wouldn’t want to admit how often we’re there. 🤣

Wow, that's suprising.

Where we are Chick Fil A is known as a well oiled machine.

No matter how long of a line you see you get in and out in no time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter