Odd question-best Brussel Sprouts?

If its open by the time you are there Jaleo has the most amazing brussels sprouts I've ever eaten in my life. And I've eaten A LOT of them!

Thanks so much for all the replies! I actually worried I'd only hear from the brussel sprout haters, lol. We have an ADR at Tiffins already so that's an option, but sounds like maybe a stop at the Polite Pig should be on our to do list as well. Appreciate your help!

Brussels sprounts or not, Polite Pig should be on your list!

I'm pretty sure I've had them at both Flying fish and yachtsman and both were great. They don't seem to be on the menu at the moment for Flying Fish, but are for Yachtsman.

Also... make them at home.

I'm pretty sure I've had them at both Flying fish and yachtsman and both were great. They don't seem to be on the menu at the moment for Flying Fish, but are for Yachtsman.

Also... make them at home.

Thanks, I haven't tried either of those places yet. And I do make them at home, but my boyfriend lives in Florida and I'm in the Northeast. I thought about trying to prep them and bring along but not quite the same as eating them fresh.

Well we never did make it to The Polite Pig as we had planned. Tuesday we had lunch at Tiffins and since they had a side of Brussels Sprouts on the menu, I went ahead and ordered them. While not the best version I've tasted, it was enough to change his mind so yay!! He even went home and bought a bag to prepare himself. Another convert! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter