Odd question-best Brussel Sprouts?

Dis703

DIS Veteran
I'm going to be at WDW next week and I'm wondering if anyone can think of a restaurant that has a really good dish (main or side) with brussel sprouts. I know before menu change I had them at Be Our Guest and I think Tiffins had them but wondering if there is anyplace else since I don't have all my dining set.

Trying to convince my boyfriend that if prepared right they are really good. Lol

You will find brussel sprouts offered as side dishes at some of the signature restaurants: Le Cellier, Tiffins, Citrico's, Narcoosee's and I know they are also on the menu at the Wave at the Contemporary and at the Polite Pig in Disney Springs.

Raglan Road's were one of the best things I ate this past trip. That being said, I haven't tried the sprouts at Polite Pig. But yes, prepared with butter and bacon and other yummy things, they're delicious!

ETA: and I was a latecomer to brussel sprouts too. Don't think I tried them until my late 30s.

I tried brussel sprouts for the first time at Artist Point (Snow White dinner) and they were pretty good.

My DH had Brussels sprouts (BTW, good job, jsmla for getting the spelling correct--sorry, I'm an English teacher!) at The Wave a few weeks ago. We love Brussels sprouts, but these were a little too large. We enjoy smaller ones. I never liked them until my DH started sautéing them in olive oil with a little salt. Yum!!! I always hated them when he fixed the frozen ones in butter sauce--just nasty! It's funny; we eat them about once a week and you would think I am literally torturing my students when I take leftovers for lunch and warm them in my room. :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

My favorite brussel sprouts on our last trip were at Le Cellier although the ones at Polite Pig were very good too.

Thanks so much for all the replies! I actually worried I'd only hear from the brussel sprout haters, lol. We have an ADR at Tiffins already so that's an option, but sounds like maybe a stop at the Polite Pig should be on our to do list as well. Appreciate your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!