Odd and Loved Pet Names ?

I'm in love with all yer critters!!! Pooh Bear looks like a feisty lil' dude!!
BTW - your floor tile looks exactly like the tile we had in our home in Bradenton!! Good taste!!

021-1.jpg

Kan I Haz Ma Belly Scritched Now???

The ragdolls are pushing 15 lbs already. They are supposed to get to 20lbs!!
They are the most loveable cats.

The floor tile was there when we bought the house...we are the second owner. We had hardwood up in NJ...much easier to maintain than this white grout!!! I hate it!!!

When I was 6 we had a dog named Mr.Magillacutty.He was a mutt.
When I was 16, I had a small dog named Reefer,,I was a mutt.

Denise can tell you bout the cats.

Not really odd but:

My dog a cocker spaniel when growing up was Bullets (~1956 to 1970)- Roy Rogers

Our first dog with DW was a Peek-a-poo and was named Lady (1971 to 1984) - just seemed appropriate.

Our next two dogs (sisters) were Shih-Tzu named Princess and Wicket (1985 to 1999/2000) - Star wars

Our current two dogs (sisters again) are Yorkies named Annie and Tiffany (2002-) - Annie is the ornery one and Tiffany is the sweet one and is a jewel.

All have been females.

Larry

Yes he was!

I admit I am not the biggest sports fanatic, but I do remember when he died. My 72 year old mother, on the other hand, is a die hard Yankees fan. She can tell you everybody's stats and whatnot. It's hysterical! She and my dad are going to the game at Yankees Stadium this Saturday for one last time... She is so sad about the stadium.

And, all of your fur-babies are adorable! This cat that I have is my FIRST cat in my entire life! I never knew I liked cats until she wandered up to us!

Later on they they got a dog that stayed around for longer - most of my kids grew up with her - Taffy. She had 3 legs (tractor accident), frost bitten nose, mangy coat - half an ear - and the kids could do anything to her and she took it. Great dog.

When I was a vet tech at an animal hospital we had a client who had a dog with three legs - his name was "Tripod". He was an awesome dog.

I admit I am not the biggest sports fanatic, but I do remember when he died. My 72 year old mother, on the other hand, is a die hard Yankees fan. She can tell you everybody's stats and whatnot. It's hysterical! She and my dad are going to the game at Yankees Stadium this Saturday for one last time... She is so sad about the stadium.

And, all of your fur-babies are adorable! This cat that I have is my FIRST cat in my entire life! I never knew I liked cats until she wandered up to us!

We were up in Pt. Pleasant for my friends' twins baptism in June. Pete took Megan and Peter to one last game there. Pete is a former Bleacher Creature...well he had season tickets when we lived in NJ...he still keeps in touch with all of them.

I had a 3 legged dog I got when 2 friends divorced. His name was pork chop. He was VERY protective of my daughter (3 at the tome) We would go swimming and porkchop would swim circles around us so no one would get close to her. She got hit by a car one day when we were getting groceries out of the car and she got excited and stepped out in front of a car...we had to put her down. Beau was my BF growing up...a beautiful boxer I thought was soooo handsome and I could tell him anything!! He died at 14 of cancer after fathering half of all the new puppies in town.I'm petless now since I'm on the road and never know how long I might be at work each day...I look forward to being at hoem some day so I can have another pet...planning on a lab....

we currently have 2 dogs, a retired greyhound named Cody and a Jack Russell(white with brown spots) named Chewbacca(chewy). He is a fiestly little thing. My inlaws live behind us and have his brother who is white and black named PeeWee. My oldest DS named him Vader but MIL said she was not having a dog named Vader. They also have a yellow lab and Kerr mix named Boo.
My youngest Ds(who has CP) loves all the dogs except for Chewy. when ever he walks by or you talk about him, Tyler sticks his tongue out at him. we get a kick out of that. And he just said "gog" this morning when chewy jumped on the couch next to him:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter