October/Halloween Trip Reports

Made up the 72 give-away bags. Unloaded the 4th of July decorations and loaded up all the cool Halloween stuff. To make more room we are only taking 1 chair per person, we tend to leave all the chairs under the RV, but someone (me) went crazy on the cool Halloween decorations. Would like to find time to wash the Mothership before we venture out.

Made up the 72 give-away bags. Unloaded the 4th of July decorations and loaded up all the cool Halloween stuff. To make more room we are only taking 1 chair per person, we tend to leave all the chairs under the RV, but someone (me) went crazy on the cool Halloween decorations. Would like to find time to wash the Mothership before we venture out.

It's easy to get carried away with the decorations, I know I have. Darn that Dollar Tree, lol. I hope we have room for all I want to bring, I do not want to have to bring two vehicles!

We will hit the road leaving So Bama around noon tomorrow. Will be stopping near Ocala to camp overnight in the rest area then roll into the Fort around 8 or 9 am. Will just be me and daughter no one. The wife and daughter no two will follow on Wednasday. She's struggling in school so we don't want her to miss too many days. Once I get the cart Sunday we will try to loop some and find all our disfriends.

We will hit the road leaving So Bama around noon tomorrow. Will be stopping near Ocala to camp overnight in the rest area then roll into the Fort around 8 or 9 am. Will just be me and daughter no one. The wife and daughter no two will follow on Wednasday. She's struggling in school so we don't want her to miss too many days. Once I get the cart Sunday we will try to loop some and find all our disfriends.

Have a safe journey!

We left this morning for the Fort. We will be there until the 29th. How are the crowd? We are coming down to celebrate my birthday as well as Halloween. This is my new furry babies first trip. So far he is doing great.

Does anyone know how to change a user name? Harley died while we were at Disney in June and I would like to up date it.

We arrived yesterday, flights were on time, traffic was light and we found Tiny( our 5th wheel) waiting for us on site 1001. This is our first time in the 1000 loop, and although there is some road noise the location is great.
After a quick freshen up we decided to head to Magic Kingdom, on the way to the dock we decided to see if we could get a table at Trail's End. Luck was on our side and we enjoyed a tasty brunch at a reasonable Disney price with our 20% AP discount.
At Magic Kingdom we rode Spaceship Earth, TTA, and Peter Pan. DD has never visited before during Halloween and thought the decorations were beautiful. After we took the boat back to FW and then drove to Publix for a few groceries. We were to bed at 8 pm as everyone was tired as we had started our day at 3:30 am.
This morning we went to AK and rode the Safari, Expedition Everest and walked the Pangani Trail. We had lunch reservations at Sanaa, one of my DD's favourites. The meal was great as usual.
This evening we are going to Epcot as we have some FPs to use. Weather has been pleasant.

Safe travels Joe to you and your family. We leave Thursday at noon and hope to check in to the Fort Friday around 1 or 2.
See you at the Fort!!
Steve

We left Michigan today at about 1:00 pm. Made it to Louisville, KY. Pretty uneventful drive.
Tomorrow we are heading to Chattanooga for a few days, checking into The Fort on the 27 for two weeks.
2 adults and 4 kids in a minivan and 16' camper. Luckily the kids do awesome in the car and LOVE to camp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter