October Challenge

count me in!! Since my daughter and i just got back from a "girls only trip " to wdw at the end of September i decided it was time to get moving and get some of this scrapbooking caught up. i have 6 wdw trips to work on, one of which was a very special trip my daughter was granted by The Make-A-Wish Foundation last Oct 2003. Another was my very first pin event in July. And that is only our WDW trips.....we have a new puppy, first day of high school pictures, impacted wisdom teeth, Make-A-Wish Walk..the list keeps growing. Since the beginning of October I have completed 28 pages!! I just went to our local scrapbooking store and they had a lot of new disney stuff so i will be working again tomorrow to finish up the 6 pages that are started and once school starts again Monday....well let's just say it's a lot easier to work without any kids around no matter how old they are!! So count me in at 28 with more to come.

tiggerfan58

Add 8 more pages for me! For a total of 40!

My dh is SO excited that I am getting caught up on our family albums.

Especially since will be in WDW in less than 1 week!

Judy

edited to change my page totals::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Busy weekend with lots of activities since DH had one of his rare weekends off. Only managed to finish 4 pages = should be a total of 28 for me so far this month.

Deb

My weekend was a loss. This weeke isn't looking too good. Good thing us West Michiganders are cropping Saturday!

I did 8 over the weekend to put me up to 57 pages done this month!! WOW, is all I can say. This power sort box is really helping me move things along!

I can't believe how fast the pages are coming together!

This is the most I have done for months using the Power Sort System along w/ Power Layouts!

Judy

that brings my total to 49 for the month!

I am SO excited that I am getting caught up. I am working on 2000 - 2003. It is so fast now that all my pictures are in the power sort box.

I am getting my stuff together for our trip. I plan on working on my Disney album while we are there.

I don't think that I will be able to get back to any more scrapping before we leave.

Thanks for the encouragement to get caught up!

Judy

Wow Cobbler and Judy---you two are on a serious scrapping roll! Good for you and for everyone who is working on their books this month!

We have 10+ more days in October- let's make them good ones! I am going to Croptoberfest this Saturday, so I am FINALLY going to work in my book this month (I just got some pics developed so I can work on something, LOL). And I offered to put together a book of my deceased father in law for my mother in law for Christmas, so November should be busy for me again. :D

And then this new baby will come in March and I will probably never, ever be caught up again until all my kids are in their 20's. ;)

I am almost embarrased to put this on here but I'm up to 9
(WA-HOOO!!!) pages now! Is there an award for LEAST number of pages completed in the month?! ;) I have to admit tho, the
ones I've done I'm very happy with. I have double and triple matted almost all the pictures and put a great deal of effort in them. My favorite are pictures of my girls w/Flick at the Bug Life backdrop and pix from Tower of Terror. It took me forever to find just the right kind of die cuts for Bug Life page but finally did last
week. Guess w/the girls so busy w/soccer and church plus all the Fall Festivals and a few trips I've sold, I just haven't had scrap
time. Maybe next month!! Oh geez...that's Thanksgiving....
nope........ok December........nope.....going to Ft Lauderdale for a cruise show.......and Christmas programs and parties.......and Christmas..........oh gez.....I'm so far behind I think I'm ahead!! :)

Have a great day!!

Karen aka TN Traveler

have a contest to beat the # of pages for the previous month?

Can you believe the # of pages that we have completed & how many albums that amounts too in a year? How exciting to get our pages & most of all our family memories out of boxes, shelves and scattered about into safe albums for generations to come!

Please, don't ANYONE be afraid to share the # of pages completed. Some of us are SO far behind that we have to play "catch up".

The albums I hope to complete before the end of the year are:
Disney album
Family book 2000 - 2001 (more than 3/4 there)
and maybe complete
Family Book 2002 - 2003 (more than 1/2 there)

and finish the 4 pages that are needed in the Family Christmas Album for 2003.

Way to go, Super Scrappers!
Judy

PS: I completed 10 more pages YEAH 59 total

I've gotten a few more in my book, VERY slowly but surekly. I've been moving in slow motion this week. I haven't journaled them yet though. By teh end of SUnday, though, I should be in the running again!

So, my total is 48 for now.

Well here is what I have done. I have caught up on my first album ever. My youngest sons school book, granted he is only in preschool but we will just ignore that fact right now ;)

I hope to have my cranberry album done by the end of the year, basically it is pictures from my mom and dads wedding and me growing up until I got married. It may take another 8.5x11 to finish but that is ok.

I hope to have my wedding album completed by the end of the year and my niagara falls pics done by the end of the year. That is enough for right now.

Ladies,

I have to make this a quick post, and I will tally totals either on Sat or Sun, but I just have to say you are ALL doing great! Any amount of pages is wonderful- please don't be shy about posting any sort of total. You never know when it will be YOU having the mega-spurt and get a whole bunch done. We all have surprised ourselves over the past year or so I am sure.

So, YAY for everyone, & I will check back on Sunday at the latest.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I actually scraped tonight and got 4 pages done so, I'm up to 6 pages total. Yipeee, and no I am not embarrassed!!! Anyways, WTG to the girls getting a lot done. Someday, I'll have time...

Tina

2 more last night for a total of 21. It's only a fraction of what it will take to win this month... but it takes me forever to get the right papers and colors and layout... LOL!!

I am so happy to see this still going! :) I am definitely going to join in next month!! :) I have so much stuff stocked up to use that I am sure I won't ever use it all! LOL

:) Great job, everyone! :)

Sorry guys I didn't realize I never got back to this post. Life has been very up and down hard the last few weeks. I did manage to finish 18 pages at my crop and that I am thrilled. Yesterday I did 4 more so my grand total is
22! I may try to scrap some this week but not sure!
Alice thanks for your kind words.

I have done 10 more pages over the weekend so I think I am up to 76 if my counting is accurate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter