October Challenge

Last night I finished a 3 page lay out for the Beauty & the beast show we went to at MGM. I might add a couple stickers here and there but for the most part, I'm done. That brings me up to 14.
Should be able to get a couple pages done tonight. Will give a final update and report by Sunday or Monday.
Everyone is doing so awesome on this! My goal is to have the Disney album completed by Christmas so I can take to family get togethers. Thanksgiving would be great but reality says no!

TN Traveler :crazy:

Hey TN Traveler, please don't give up on Thanksgiving. I have to get my sister's album finished before then and I only have the 1st and last pages, plus 2 - 2 page layouts completed. There is still hope, right???????? LOL!!!

Put me down for 6 more last night, maybe some more today and tomorrow to finish the month strong.

I think I am up to 82 now. How exciting!

One last update before the final totals will be posted later this week: we have a few more hours left in October- let's go!

FanDisFam: 65
Cobbler: 82
Cisco: 10
Pjlla: 6
wtpclc: 65
Spinning: 22
ToDisney: 31
princesskeli: 6
jennz: 26
TNTraveler: 14
ShelbyJosh: 7
WDWMom: 4
wuvtigger: 49
tiggerfan58: 28
Alice28 (not eligible): 10
PamCo: 5

All I can say is, WOW ladies! It seems a lot of us were very motivated this month and whether you got just a few pages done or a LOT, I think it's great there were so many participants this month and that a fire seems to have been lit. I want to go get a few more little things for the winner and I will post the final results probably on Wednesday. Then we can start on November, which I have a TON to do---a gift for my mother in law (just waiting to get the album from my CMC), another 100 pictures on my camera to develop, start on my baby album....
:faint:

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

65 is it for me. I am temporarily working on sewing projects. Although for fall it looks like I can just take over the dining room table for a couple of weeks and then back to scrapping in my work room.

Deb

My final count was 73. Not enough to catch cobbler, but a record setter for me.

Congrats to everyone who got pages done this month! I'm up for another challenge. I just received another project over the weekend. Now I have 2 7x7s to get done before Christmas. One is 26 (ABC book) and the other is ~23. Unfortunately, I don't have too many free weekends the next couple months. Yikes!!!

So did I win? Do I assume so? If I did what do I do now because I have never won before :)

Here is what I think I do, start the new challange for November, know that I am not able to win this month and buy the winner of November some scrapping goodies yes??

What is the $$ limit for that?

Yep... start a new "November Challenge" thread. You will buy the "prize" for the winner and are not eligible this month. As far as I know there is no limit... at least there wasn't when I won. My prize pack included a set of Zig pens along with some Making Memories stuff. I forget what else... it's been like a year... LOL!!

Congratulations!! You did an awesome job this month!!

Originally posted by cobbler
So did I win? Do I assume so? If I did what do I do now because I have never won before :)

Here is what I think I do, start the new challange for November, know that I am not able to win this month and buy the winner of November some scrapping goodies yes??

What is the $$ limit for that?

You are correct! I believe you are the winner unless someone went on a complete frenzy this weekend. No limit on what to spend. PM your address and I will mail out your prizes this week (I need to go get a couple more things). :D Congrats to everyone who completed pages this month! WOO HOO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter