October 6, 2017 Disney Dream Cruise

My family would like to join an fe group, but I am unsure how to do this. Could you point me in the right direction. Thank You!

I tried sending you a private message but it said you were unavailable. There is a link to the FE page that I am not allowed to share on here. Please send me a private message so I can respond.

dreamship.jpg

Welcome to the 3 Day Disney Dream Bahamian Cruise Meet Thread

October 6-9, 2017
Are you going? Come join our thread and post your thoughts and ideas!
Hello the Murden family will be on board this cruise to "Sailabrate" my son's 5th Birthday on the 8th❣️

I tried sending you a private message but it said you were unavailable. There is a link to the FE page that I am not allowed to share on here. Please send me a private message so I can respond.
Hello I'm also trying to find a FE group for cruise leaving on 10/6/2017. If there's a group please lead me to it because I've been searching this page and can't find a connect.

Hello I'm also trying to find a FE group for cruise leaving on 10/6/2017. If there's a group please lead me to it because I've been searching this page and can't find a connect.
How do I send you a private message

I am willing to attempt to merge the FE lists if anyone is interested. Please send me a private message and I will try to make it happen. We are setting them up in groups of 10 cabins and already have 3 groups.
Hello
I'm not sure how this page works so I'm not sure if you received any of my attempts to find and be apart of a FE group on Disney Dream 10/6/17. Please let me know if there's a FE group for this cruise and if possible please add me and my family.
1- Shaniel (mom) 2- Wardie Jr. (son) 3- Wardie Sr. (dad) thanks in advance.

Hello
Where am I supposed to send you message? Please if possible can you call me cause I'm not understanding this page, 215-582-0848 thanks

Hello
I'm not sure how this page works so I'm not sure if you received any of my attempts to find and be apart of a FE group on Disney Dream 10/6/17. Please let me know if there's a FE group for this cruise and if possible please add me and my family.
1- Shaniel (mom) 2- Wardie Jr. (son) 3- Wardie Sr. (dad) thanks in advance

I have reserved your family a spot in group 6 and also posted on your disboards profile. Hopefully you can get back to me on there :)

I have reserved your family a spot in group 6 and also posted on your disboards profile. Hopefully you can get back to me on there :)
Thanks for adding me to group 6, but I have yet figured this page out yet to even get the names in group 6 or to get the link‍♀️
Can someone please call or text me through how to get the link, please and thank you in advance

Hello, my 7 year old daughter and I will also be on this Oct 6 cruise for her birthday as well. I am looking to also join a fish extender group. Are you still accepting participants?

My family would love to join. We are in room 6168: Casey(mom), Ryan (dad), Aria (5 girl), & Kiernan (2 boy). Let me know if you need mor info! Thanks

My family would also love to join. I have 3 girls, Anyssa (13), Selena (10), and Nina (5) Let me know if you need more info on anything else!

Hello, my 7 year old daughter and I will also be on this Oct 6 cruise for her birthday as well. I am looking to also join a fish extender group. Are you still accepting participants?

My family would also love to join. I have 3 girls, Anyssa (13), Selena (10), and Nina (5) Let me know if you need more info on anything else!

The sign ups are taking place on a popular form of social media. Searching for "Disney Dream October 6, 2017" should guide you in the right direction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter