October 6, 2017 Disney Dream Cruise

Hunclemarco

DIS Veteran
dreamship.jpg

Welcome to the 3 Day Disney Dream Bahamian Cruise Meet Thread

October 6-9, 2017
Are you going? Come join our thread and post your thoughts and ideas!

Last edited:
Would you like to be included in the Fish Extender Exchange?

2012-12-09174733.jpg

Would you like to join the Fish Extender Exchange? Here's information concerning how they work.

Threads about Fish Extenders:

What is a Fish Extender?
Homemade Gift Ideas
You can make your own FE, or have one made for you. Check out "Fish Extenders" on Ebay

Last edited:

Hello... i will no longer be going on this cruise, however please continue to post here as i have other admins that will be checking this group and adding information :) A FE group has been started and is being controlled on other "Media".

Last edited:

Hi. I am looking to meet up with other families that have kids that will be around 14 in October. I have two girls that will be 12 and 14. My 12 year old will probably spend most of her time in the Star Wars area. So my 14 year old will not know anyone in the tween or teen clubs. Please let me know, if you would like to meet up on the first day.

I am contemplating taking my sons as a suprise one this cruise. My one son will be 13 on the 6th.
They loved the magic when we were on our first cruise in January.
Please tell me more about the 3 day Halloween cruise.
We are going on a 12night christmas cruise on eco and a week-long Fantasy in April,2018.
What are your thoughts?

Would you like to be included in the Fish Extender Exchange?

2012-12-09174733.jpg

Would you like to join the Fish Extender Exchange? Here's information concerning how they work.

Threads about Fish Extenders:

What is a Fish Extender?
Homemade Gift Ideas
You can make your own FE, or have one made for you. Check out "Fish Extenders" on Ebay

My family and I will be cruising with you, and would love to be included on the FE list! My family consists of my husband (Sergio), daughter (Sofia, 6), baby girl (Elena, 1) and me. Sofia and I will be celebrating our birthdays on this cruise. We can't wait to meet all of you.

Hello. there is not much activity for this cruise here on the Disboards it seems. there is a FE list going on on another site, but discussion about other sites is not permitted. For those of you interested, you may want to coordinate a FE between yourselves and anyone else who checks in here. I don't know if there will be anyone coordinating FEs between sites.

I am on the cruise, but don't participate in FEs so I'm no help. :) good luck.

My husband and our two girls (6 and 3) will be on this cruise and want to be apart of the fish extender group. Let me know what I have to do. We are so excited!

Hello :)
I'm no longer going on this cruise, but will notify the admins of the cruise group and have them get back to you. They are located on other "media"

I am willing to attempt to merge the FE lists if anyone is interested. Please send me a private message and I will try to make it happen. We are setting them up in groups of 10 cabins and already have 3 groups.
My family would love to join. We are in room 6168: Casey(mom), Ryan (dad), Aria (5 girl), & Kiernan (2 boy). Let me know if you need mor info! Thanks

Hello! I'm Lauren and my husband and 5-year old son will be taking our first Disney Cruise with you all. We would love to be a part of the Fish Extender program.

Did you find the fish extender group? I'm pretty sure everyone else on this thread is covered but if not, send me a private message and I will let you know how to get added to a list. I don't believe I can share the link on this thread unfortunately.

I am willing to attempt to merge the FE lists if anyone is interested. Please send me a private message and I will try to make it happen. We are setting them up in groups of 10 cabins and already have 3 groups.
My family would like to join an fe group, but I am unsure how to do this. Could you point me in the right direction. Thank You!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter