October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Hi, Everyone. Below is the listing for possible tasting during our cruise. The tastings are usually held on sea days (including Panama day) and occasionally late on port days. We have eight sea days!!! I am looking to book about three classes unless there is interest for more. Remember there is a minimum for all of the classes.

We are sooooooooo hoping to be on this cruise. We have 55 days until the PiF date. That's 55 days to get the last of our stuff out of the old house, otherwise we have to cancel. That was my reason for booking the cruise to light a fire under me to get it done!

I will get back to you if we are still on the cruise, because I would love to do some of those classes, especially with 8 sea days!

Bumping this up! In August, I will be asking for stateroom numbers. We should have the groups set by mid September!

Interest in the Local Candy/Snack exchange I will keep the groups between 6 and 11 cabins

Disneyscifi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
franandaj
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
ksinglet
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny
GoGoJulie
ethanash1
Please add us to the list :)

Please add us to the list :)

Interest in the Local Candy/Snack exchange I will keep the groups between 6 and 11 cabins
dennisbryce
Disneyscifi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
franandaj
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
ksinglet
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny
GoGoJulie
ethanash1

dennisbryce
Disneyscifi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
franandaj
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
ksinglet
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny
GoGoJulie
ethanash1
Thank you!!! :)

if anyone has been looking for a balcony, we just cancelled our 5A, room 7078. DH got a big promotion at work and can no longer travel in oct. :( it's a great room - we've been in it on the wonder before - so hopefully someone can take advantage of the availability. i hope you all have a wonderful trip!

if anyone has been looking for a balcony, we just cancelled our 5A, room 7078. DH got a big promotion at work and can no longer travel in oct. :( it's a great room - we've been in it on the wonder before - so hopefully someone can take advantage of the availability. i hope you all have a wonderful trip!
Congratulations to your DH!

Trick or Treat Updated :yay:

Thanks Bobbi

Official Trick or Treat Post (post # 32)
Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

I will organize by Deck to make it easier:

Deck 8
SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(DS, 10yo)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 6590, Bobbiwoz.............2(A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1(DD, 9yo)
SR #: 5001, Ksinglet..............2(A) 2(C) (DD - 13, DS - 6)
SR #: 7036 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A) 2(C)
SR #: 7038 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A)
SR #: 6309, jennyl772003......2 (A)

So, with regards to the tasting classes, what do you all think of these days:

Saturday, Oct 28th-The day after we leave San Diego
Friday, November 3rd-The day before the Panama Canal Day
Monday, November 6th-The in between Cartagena and Grand Cayman

Just throwing some dates out there. And if more are needed, we can certainly add more.

Just throwing some dates out there. And if more are needed, we can certainly add more.
I' fine with them. Thanks for organizing these!!

HI everyone! My husband, Plutospal (Terry), sort of introduced us back in post #224. He and I will be joined on this cruise with our Ankeny, Iowa friends, Ann and Randy. The 4 of us did the Magic's WBPC back in 2008 and absolutely loved it!! So we are really looking forward to the eastbound and the new canal locks. Next up we want to THANK Bobbi for getting and keeping this thread going and Sunshine 1259 Brenda for her work and willingness to organize the mixologies. I know these efforts take time so THANK YOU BOTH!

For mixologies, the days you've suggested, Brenda, are perfectly fine with us. The 4 of us (Lacy, Terry, Ann and Randy) are interested in any or all of these 4 classes:
Martini
Mixology
Mojito
Tequila

Let me know if you need anything else from us. It finally feels like the cruise is getting close ... so excited!! Lacy

Those sound like good dates to me. Dan and Heidi would be interested in Mixology and Chocolate and Liquor Tasting.

We did the Chocolate and Liquor on the Fantasy, and it actually was several types of wine and only one "hard liquor". Not what we were expecting, but I still enjoyed it, and found it to actually be very informative.

Hello everyone! I just got off the WBPC Panama Canal cruise a few days ago with my family, (DH, parents, three sisters and their husbands) so now the EBPC is my next cruise! This one will be different as I will be sailing with a dear friend and college volleyball teammate! We will be celebrating her 50th birthday as a follow up to our trip to New Zealand for her 40th birthday. Excited to join and meet everyone!

Any suggestions what night to book dinner at Palo, in order to not miss anything extra special in the rotational dining? Does anyone know where to find menus from past cruises?

It's going to be rather difficult to know when special things are happening in the main dining rooms. We are trying to figure out when we want to book our Palo dinner, too. Brunch will be easier to plan for.

dennisbryce
Disneyscifi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
franandaj
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
ksinglet
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny
GoGoJulie
ethanash1

Bumping up for new interest!

HI! Can we join the candy exchange? We did the Disney Panama Canal sailing 4 years ago and loved it so we have decided to do it again. :) We have 9 year old twin boys (Andrew & Matthew). We are booked in cabin #8088.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter