October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Hi my twin boys would be interested in making friends on this cruise. They will be 10 by the time we are on the cruise.

Boy- 10 years old- soccer, all sports, chess, board games, computer games, reading
Boy- 10 years old- soccer, piano, chess, robotics, board games, computer games, reading

Thanks Bobbi

Official Trick or Treat Post (post # 32)
Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

I will organize by Deck to make it easier:

Deck 8
SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(DS, 10yo)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 6590, Bobbiwoz.............2(A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1(DD, 9yo)
SR #: 5001, Ksinglet..............2(A) 2(C) (DD - 13, DS - 6)
SR #: 7036 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A) 2(C)
SR #: 7038 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A)
SR #: 6309, jennyl772003......2 (A)
SR #: 8088, CalifFamily.... 2 (A) 2(C) (DS, 10yo & DS, 10yo) Twins

Official Children's Friendship Post: (Post #34)

So roll call for a children's friendship group
Boy or Girl/Age/Interests/Get to know through email ahead of Cruise?
(Some people are uncomfortable giving out names this far in advance, so lets limit it to gender and age for now. We can change it later on).

Friendship List

• Boy - 10 - Music, Cooking, Art, Crafts, Animals - Yes would love to email friends ahead of time.
  • Girl - 9 - music, cooking, art, swimming, soccer, shopkins

Reading Club
So my DS will have homework, don't know what as of now but I do know reading will be a part of it.
So I am thinking of a book club sort of group. Ages between 8-11. You find the time that works best for your schedule to read say 2 chapters if we choose a book, or smaller stories that I can get online before hand and we meet up casually for 15 mins a day to have kids maybe answer verbal comprehension questions and allow them to discuss. Parents can schedule the discussion time the prior day. We may have to skip a discussion day due to ports or what ever but like I said flexible.

Reading Club List
  • DS, age 10 - Likes books about animals, planes, cars and short stories
  • DD, age 9 - likes short stories, animals, just about anything

Official Children's Friendship Post: (Post #34)

So roll call for a children's friendship group
Boy or Girl/Age/Interests/Get to know through email ahead of Cruise?
(Some people are uncomfortable giving out names this far in advance, so lets limit it to gender and age for now. We can change it later on).

Friendship List

• Boy - 10 - Music, Cooking, Art, Crafts, Animals - Yes would love to email friends ahead of time.
  • Girl - 9 - music, cooking, art, swimming, soccer, shopkins

Reading Club
So my DS will have homework, don't know what as of now but I do know reading will be a part of it.
So I am thinking of a book club sort of group. Ages between 8-11. You find the time that works best for your schedule to read say 2 chapters if we choose a book, or smaller stories that I can get online before hand and we meet up casually for 15 mins a day to have kids maybe answer verbal comprehension questions and allow them to discuss. Parents can schedule the discussion time the prior day. We may have to skip a discussion day due to ports or what ever but like I said flexible.

Reading Club List
  • DS, age 10 - Likes books about animals, planes, cars and short stories
  • DD, age 9 - likes short stories, animals, just about anything
Hi my twin boys would be interested in making friends on this cruise. They will be 10 by the time we are on the cruise.

Boy- 10 years old- soccer, all sports, chess, board games, computer games, reading
Boy- 10 years old- soccer, piano, chess, robotics, board games, computer games, reading

We haven't officially canceled this cruise, but unfortunately, I think we are going to have to do it. Financial reasons are the problem and we can't jeopardize our situation just to take a nice cruise. Maybe in a few years and I'll be able to book a WBPC. That actually sounds better since we get extra hours every night!

:welcome: Califamily!

Interest in the Local Candy/Snack exchange I will keep the groups between 6 and 11 cabins
dennisbryce
Disneyscifi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
Califamily
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
ksinglet
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny
GoGoJulie
ethanash1[/QUOTE]

We haven't officially canceled this cruise, but unfortunately, I think we are going to have to do it. Financial reasons are the problem and we can't jeopardize our situation just to take a nice cruise. Maybe in a few years and I'll be able to book a WBPC. That actually sounds better since we get extra hours every night!

If that works better for you, then that's wonderful. I hope to catch you on another cruise or at a park!

Interest in the Local Candy/Snack exchange I will keep the groups between 6 and 11 cabins
dennisbryce
Disneyscifi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
Califamily
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
ksinglet
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny
GoGoJulie
ethanash1
[/QUOTE]
Thank you! :)

This cruise is really starting to become a reality. It sounds like the candy exchange and FE will be around 6-10 cabins. Can we get a quick confirmation of the expectations for each. For example, with 10 Cabins in the candy exchange, do we bring just one local treat for each of the 10 cabins (if the treat is big enough) or one treat each person and deliver on a random night, or is it customary to bring 2 or three or even more and make a delivery to each cabin on multiple days. Same question for the FE. I don't want to disappoint anyone by not bringing enough, but by the same token I'm thinking if we bring a gift per person per day, I'm not sure I will have enough luggage space:-)...

Ethanash1
GTY cabin for now
2 Adults
2 kids
(DS 14, DS 12)

Thanks Bobbi

Official Trick or Treat Post (post # 32)
Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

I will organize by Deck to make it easier:

Deck 8
SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(DS, 10yo)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 6590, Bobbiwoz.............2(A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1(DD, 9yo)
SR #: 5001, Ksinglet..............2(A) 2(C) (DD - 13, DS - 6)
SR #: 7036 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A) 2(C)
SR #: 7038 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A)
SR #: 6309, jennyl772003......2 (A)

This cruise is really starting to become a reality. It sounds like the candy exchange and FE will be around 6-10 cabins. Can we get a quick confirmation of the expectations for each. For example, with 10 Cabins in the candy exchange, do we bring just one local treat for each of the 10 cabins (if the treat is big enough) or one treat each person and deliver on a random night, or is it customary to bring 2 or three or even more and make a delivery to each cabin on multiple days. Same question for the FE. I don't want to disappoint anyone by not bringing enough, but by the same token I'm thinking if we bring a gift per person per day, I'm not sure I will have enough luggage space:-)...

The Local Candy/Snack Exchange is a one time delivery to each cabin in the group. Sometimes it is one gift per person in the cabin or one gift for the cabin to share.

Hi all, I have not been on for awhile and wanted to check in. My DSIS and I have signed up for the candy exchange. Do we have a list of allergies? We live in Virginia which is know for peanuts and were looking at peanut candy but need to know if this is going to be an issue.
Thanks
Sue

Hi all, I have not been on for awhile and wanted to check in. My DSIS and I have signed up for the candy exchange. Do we have a list of allergies? We live in Virginia which is know for peanuts and were looking at peanut candy but need to know if this is going to be an issue.
Thanks
Sue
I usually form the groups based on location of cabins. Each group will be between 6-11 cabins, and they should be firmed up about a month before leaving.
I'll be asking for confirmation from everyone beginning the first of August. When I ask for confirmation, I ask about any allergies, and I pass that information to everyone in that group.
I can arrange to have no peanut allergy reports in your group. When you give me your confirmation please note you want to deliver candy with peanuts, OK?
Thank you for asking.
Bobbi

For FE, you only need to gift once - up to you how you want to do the gift. Some people give individual gift to each person, some just do one cabin gift for everyone and the rest do a combination of individual and cabin gift. However you choose to do the gifts, you are only expected to gift once during the cruise.

Just popping in to say HI! Things have been extremely crazy around here! In January, on a whim, we went to an open house we were passing by. On Feb 13, we had our house on the market! it sold in 48 hours, we quickly found a home and on March 31, we were closing! We've since moved and all the boxes are gone! <shew> That said, this trip was on the line. However, we have PAID IN FULL, booked our hotels and air, and are ready to vacation!! I don't have time today to go through all the posts, but I plan to! We are so looking forward to this vacation! Have a wonderful weekend!

dennisbryce
Disneyscifi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
Califamily
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
ksinglet
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny
GoGoJulie
ethanash1
[/QUOTE]
McKGirls would like to join the Candy exchange list too please.

McKGirls would like to join the Candy exchange list too please.[/QUOTE]

:welcome: Thank you!

McKGirls
dennisbryce
Disneyscifi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
Califamily
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
ksinglet
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny
GoGoJulie
ethanash1

Last edited:
On Feb 13, we had our house on the market! it sold in 48 hours, we quickly found a home and on March 31, we were closing! We've since moved and all the boxes are gone! <shew>

Us on the other hand are still trying to move three years later, bit that's not why we had to cancel.

Just putting this out there, I have a full set of Navigators from last year's cruise. I'm willing to send them to anyone who wants them (for postage costs). They will easily fit in a priority mail flat rate envelope if anyone would like them. I would appreciate if you could send me the postage via PayPal or check. PM me if you're interested. I'm going to unsubscribe from this group soon since it's painful to be reminded I'm not going. :sad2:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!