October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hate to leave with only 20 to go, but my eyes are getting blury, and the pages are going slow. Hope everyone has a good day and good luck/congrates to whoever gets the big 33k.

scott

Just realized only two more paychecks bet now and vacation. Dang! not enough OT!
DH pay period for the cruise ends next Saturday We were all excited because he is working 2 extra nights this weekend that we thought were for overtime. No the dept decided that it will go towards incentive pay. Ugh, they took 24 hours of OT away from us!! So he will be working some extra hours this week to compensate it, and maybe the next 2 weeks before the cruise for the pay period after the cruise.

Good news though both our raises kicked in this month.:banana:

Oh and rude me forgot to say Good Morning everyone!

Thanks for the movie list Steve. With the exception of Pirates, I haven't seen any of those. I was actually thinking of getting the motorcycle one for my IPOD, to watch on the plane, but I think I will get something else. I do want to see the one with the Rock in it, that one looks good by the commercials.

Hi Cheryl! The other friend I was talking about is still hangin' in there. The Dr's said he had 2-3 days at the most and here it is 7 days later now.

Have fun at the mall. Maybe we'll see you if it's Brookfield Square.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

were going to mayfair for once!!!!!!!!

Hi guys...quite a quiet afternoon, here on the DIS

Good Morning Rachel, how are the tshirts coming along?

umm

not really coming anymore!

havent worked on them much

my mom wants to chance the color of hers again which would mean that she will have 3!

i will work on them later i think

we are going to the mall today to get some last min things

i need a tank top for under my one dress and i am wearing that dress to my cousions wedding which is only 1 and a half weeks away!

Rick and I are off to a fun raiser this evening.

It's a quiz evening with a fish and chip supper.

Bang goes the diet this week. But we haven't had chips in ages, so I'm going to enjoy them.

Has anyone used one of those vacuum space saver bags for your clothes? How did they work? Did they leave your clothes wrinkled? Can you repack the dirty clothes at the end of the week? (some of them have a 2 way valve or something like that and it allows you to put your dirty clothes in them and roll them up at end of the week).

Mark

umm

not really coming anymore!

havent worked on them much

my mom wants to chance the color of hers again which would mean that she will have 3!

i will work on them later i think

we are going to the mall today to get some last min things

i need a tank top for under my one dress and i am wearing that dress to my cousions wedding which is only 1 and a half weeks away!

Well I am making 1 for DD this cruise and that is it. It is a real cute one though, one of the DISigners made a HSM2 one with her name on it. The decision now is tshirt or tank top.

Rick and I are off to a fun raiser this evening.

It's a quiz evening with a fish and chip supper.

Bang goes the diet this week. But we haven't had chips in ages, so I'm going to enjoy them.

my mom and i are drooling over your dinner

she likes the fish

i like the chips

Has anyone used one of those vacuum space saver bags for your clothes? How did they work? Did they leave your clothes wrinkled? Can you repack the dirty clothes at the end of the week? (some of them have a 2 way valve or something like that and it allows you to put your dirty clothes in them and roll them up at end of the week).

Mark

Mark - we use them mostly for the return journey. They're great. We have those for use with a vacumn, but if there isn't a vacumn available we lie on them and open the valve manually to let the air out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter