October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well it is off to bed, being up since 7:00 am yesterday is catching up

Everyone take care

Jeff where were you? Ok.. I need to get out of here. It did make me feel not so down in the dumps watching the posts roll by. Love that.

OK Jeff now that we have reached another milestone and now that you are back here how are we doing on our posts? What place are we in now?

Good morning everyone...

(Is it still morning?)

Looks like I missed the fun of getting to 28,000!

Just catching up on my break...not much to say.

It has cooled off here in WI too, at night actually cold. We had the windows open under a large porchlike area we have off the back of our house the other day when it was rainy and cold and when I got home from work I almost wanted to turn the heat on it had gotten so cold and damp feeling in the house. The air does have a feel of fall to it, cool and crisp. I love fall!

It's a lovely cloudy day here, it rained most of the night and now everything is all wet and cool. :woohoo: It will be a nice change from the past few days...it was about 32 degrees yesterday when Kira and I went for our walk, it was SO HOT!!! :headache: The leaves have started to fall and it's cooler so it looks like a lovely fall day :love:

I wish Florida was like this in October :rolleyes1

Good morning Jen. I think it is still morning, it's not noon yet.

Yep it was fun getting to 28K (I haven't been gettin alll the things done around the house that I wanted to though) and we got another one for the WI team :banana:

Good morning everyone...

(Is it still morning?)

Looks like I missed the fun of getting to 28,000!

Just catching up on my break...not much to say.

OK Jeff now that we have reached another milestone and now that you are back here how are we doing on our posts? What place are we in now?

And when do you expect we will hit 30000?

I suspect we will hit 30,000 for sure by October 1st, but since you all put up 1,000 posts in less than a week, you might see 30,000 by the 22nd, but I'm guessing by the 25th.

We are still in 5th place with 4th less than 3,500 ahead of us. I definitely see us passing them before we sail. Once the docs start coming in, everyone finishes packing, and then starts heading down, this thread will be hopping.

Maybe we need to do the "how many posts will we have before we sail" guesses again. With 5 1/2 weeks left and at the rate we're going, I think we'll see close to 35,000. But, I'll shy that down a little and say just over 34,000.

Congrats Cheryl on getting the 28K.

GO TEAM WISCONSIN!!!!!!

Who did the tally the other week on the 1,000 post posters? Just wondering where the numbers are at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter