October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hee Hee--have another glass of Cabernet! :thumbsup2

Unfortunately I'm not a wine drinker. Beer either (unless it's hot out, the beer is cold and I'm thirsty).

I put the Foo in Foo Foo drinks. That and Bloody Mary's and Margaritas on the Rocks.

I hadn't seen anyone post anything about it, but did anyone watch High School Musical 2?

Or should we call it Grease (high school kids singing) meets Dirty Dancing (took place at a summer resort with a big number on the final night and the whole cast was on stage dancing)?

I do have to say, Vanessa Hudgins can sing. I don't like Zach Efron though.

I watched it.... my youngest son LOVES high school musical...

Well not her lunch.

Now the lunch I wouldn't mind right now with the name Robin in it would be Red Robin. Man I could go for one of those burgers right now. Yum!

We have one of those in town now. I have seen commercials but have not been there yet. Good huh?

The 23,000th post on this thread.

ooooohhhh I thought we had till Sunday.... I forgot these people here are overachievers...I won't be here when you hit it but I'll add a few more posts for you all. Save you the finger energy.

Unfortunately I'm not a wine drinker. Beer either (unless it's hot out, the beer is cold and I'm thirsty).

I put the Foo in Foo Foo drinks. That and Bloody Mary's and Margaritas on the Rocks.

I hate beer too--scary to say in this state! :scared1: I'm o.k. with the Foo Foo drinks as long as they aren't too sweet. Love a margarita or a cosmo myself. :thumbsup2

Overall, I didn't think it was bad. Just something about Zach Efron I don't like.

That, and the storyline was not that original.

Didn't see it--my boys aren't into it. I heard Zach did not do his own singing in the first one--I hate that--there are plenty of talented people out there--find someone who can do it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter