October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

I gotta bolt. Gotta run to the bank and get gas before the game. Life is rough.

Goose should be on over the lunch hour to help take you guys to 13,000. (I believe it is Wed that she DIS's on lunch).

I'll check back in this evening.

Hope to hear from Linda, Karen, and Robin/Mike today to see how things are going.

Chris, I hate to hear you don't dance. Scott and I love to get out there and make completed fools out ourselves. You could always join us. I promise with me and Scott dancing, no one will notice you!!!! They will be too busy laughing at us!!!!

You have on include my dh Scott in that also. He does this dance that I call the peguin (I don't think I spelled that right) dance. He did it in Vegas when I went to get a drink. I came back and he had cleared the dance floor around him by about 5 feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter