October 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I canceled a reservation at Crystal Palace for Tuesday 10/31/12 at 6:50 for two people. Since the dining site is down it may still be there! ;)

was able to snag an earlier res!

Just cancelled 1900 ParkFare on 10/7 at 5:55pm for a party of 4. Also cancelled Crystal Palace 10/8 at 11:50am for a party of 4.

Hi, cancelling right now the following great reservations.

10/1 @ 8am Akershus - party of 6
10/5 @8am Tusker House - Party of 6

Hope this helps someone!

I'm interested in this! Let me know when you plan to cancel :) I only need for 2 though so I hope it shows up.

I'm not sure it will :( I had a CP for 5 that someone wanted for 2 people. We lined up when I was going to cancel but it never showed up for her. :confused3

budafam said:
I'm interested in this! Let me know when you plan to cancel :) I only need for 2 though so I hope it shows up.

Make the reservation for 6, and then call Disney dining and change the number of guests!

I'm not sure it will :( I had a CP for 5 that someone wanted for 2 people. We lined up when I was going to cancel but it never showed up for her. :confused3

lol, that was me :) PM me when you want to cancel and I'll try to do the 6 then call and change! Thanks for the tip triciari!

lol, that was me :) PM me when you want to cancel and I'll try to do the 6 then call and change! Thanks for the tip triciari!

How silly of me...I guess that's what happens when you have 3 kids under the age of 5...my memory is not what it used to be!!! :rotfl2:
I hope you get it..good tip to make it for 6 and then change it!! :thumbsup2
Good luck!

How silly of me...I guess that's what happens when you have 3 kids under the age of 5...my memory is not what it used to be!!! :rotfl2:
I hope you get it..good tip to make it for 6 and then change it!! :thumbsup2
Good luck!

Oh I SO know what you mean.. lol.. my memory is gone after 2 kids! Can't imagine after 3!

I didn't get it anyways... wasn't able to check on this thread... was hoping they would PM me before cancelling but no such luck :(

California Grill
Oct 6
7:50 PM
4 people

Please let me know if you want it, otherwise I will cancell tomorrow evening

utkscvol1 said:
The following will be cancelled Tuesday am if no response. Pm me if you would like to try and coordinate. All are for a party of 4:

October 1

Cinderella's Royal Table 9:20 pm

October 3

Le Cellier 1:00 pm
Cinderella's Royal Table 9:20 pm

I was lucky and snagged these on a day I preferred!

Last call- gonna cancel today

Cancelling Kona Cafe Monday, October 8 @ 8:15am for 3

Cancelling Whispering Canyon Cafe Sunday October 7 @7:30am for 3

Cancelling Ohana Friday, October 26 at 7:50am for 3. I will cancel tonight at 8:00pm, unless someone wants to coordinate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter