• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

October 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Le Cellier Thursday Oct 25 11:55 am for 2
Flying Fish Sunday Oct 28 5:45 pm for 2
Crystal Palace Sunday Oct 28 3:35 pm for 2

Sorry I didn't post ahead of time. Was having trouble with online cancellations and wasn't sure when I would manage to get it to go through. Good luck. :)

Cancelling LeCellier for 5 guests at 4:15pm on October 4. Will cancel at 10pm tonight.

Finally got my breakfast Akershus reservation, so I will be canceling sometime today:

Akershus Sunday, Oct. 7th @ 12:05 pm for 4
Cape May Sunday, Oct. 7th @ 9:45 am for 3

The Crystal Palace
Magic Kingdom® Park

Date: Monday, October 1, 2012
Time: 8:20 p.m.
Party Size: 4 Guests

Let me know if you would like to coordinate.

ALSO, going to cancel Ohana on 9/28 at 9:40 for 4. Will be posting on September board shortly.

I have a 1900 Park Fare ressie for 10/1 at 5:35 pm to cancel.

PM to coordinate within next 24 hrs. Otherwise I'll just cancel tomorrow evening.

Just cancelled ADR at Akershus on 10/15 @ 2:50 for party of 3. But, looks like there were already some available around that same time anyway. Hope this helps someone.

The following will be cancelled Tuesday am if no response. Pm me if you would like to try and coordinate. All are for a party of 4:

October 1

Cinderella's Royal Table 9:20 pm

October 3

Le Cellier 1:00 pm
Cinderella's Royal Table 9:20 pm

I was lucky and snagged these on a day I preferred!

I have a 1900 Park Fare ressie for 10/1 at 5:35 pm to cancel.

PM to coordinate within next 24 hrs. Otherwise I'll just cancel tomorrow evening.

Sorry to those who want this, I didn't know I haven't posted enough to PM. I will cancel tomorrow at noon CST.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter