• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent you a PM!!! This is our actual 9th anniversary and I've been trying to get CRT for this exact date and time!

I will be cancelling Cinderellas Royal Table for October 17th at 12:10pm for 4 adults and 1 child. (sniff sniff, we cant go after all)

But my loss is your gain :)

So....I have no idea how to transfer this reservation. If someone wants to let me know how to do that, that would be awesome.

Otherwise, I will be cancelling this on Tuesday, September 15th at noon, in case anyone wants to grab it. (I want to give people a bit of a heads up, I thought that was a cool thing to do.) haha!

Let me know - thanks!

I'm looking for either Crystal Palace at 4:30 or 4:45PM on Tuesday, October 27th OR 1900 Park Fare on the same date at 4PM. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. We are attending MNSSHP that night. I do have a 4PM Crystal Palace ressie I will be canceling if someone can help me. That ressie is for 2 adults, 3 children.
THANK YOU!

We've shortened our stay by 1 day :sad: and no longer need our Ohana's reservation. It is for a party of 5 (3A+2C) on Sunday 10/18 @ 5:10PM. If interested, please contact me at home.

Danielle
jgndk@comcast.net

I am looking for a Kona Cafe beteween 6 and 7:30 on 10/1 for 4 people.

I have no idea how this board works though, so bare with me.

Hoping to find an ADR for 7 people at 1900 Park Fare anytime for breakfast on Oct. 2nd or Oct. 3rd. I have a reservation for 5 that I could trade.

I know it's a long shot but I'm looking to pick up a Fantasmic Dining Package for Oct. 1st at any of the three restaurants! If you're planning on cancelling, please pm me and let me know!

I am new to this thread. How does the swapping of ADRs actually work? Is it just a timing thing where one party cancels and the other is privy to the time the cancellation will be made to try to scoop up the reservation? We will be there 10/1 and 10/9 and may have some ADRs I would want to change or move but was afraid to do so for fear that I would not be able to get another ADR in its' place.
Thanks for the info.

I am new to this thread. How does the swapping of ADRs actually work? Is it just a timing thing where one party cancels and the other is privy to the time the cancellation will be made to try to scoop up the reservation? We will be there 10/1 and 10/9 and may have some ADRs I would want to change or move but was afraid to do so for fear that I would not be able to get another ADR in its' place.
Thanks for the info.

If it's an ADR that does not require a CC guarantee, then you just get the person's name and adr number and show up and use their name. Don't try to cancel it and snag it right away. Some restaurants were overbooked and the cancellations don't get offered.

I'm still looking for some things 10/1 to 10/3 and probably have a few things to trade. What do you have to offer?

I have been trying to get this res
for Oct 1st. since June 29th. I was
online and couldn't believe it was
there. I ran into a quirky problem
before I could finish and the res.
simply wouldn't go through. I
guess that someone else was too
fast and grabbed it, it froze up and
I'm still looking. If anyone can help
with a dinner time of 5:30 or 6:30
for 3 please send a PM

same here. LOL ..

OK, I'll start.

WANT:

Tusker House breakfast for 4 10/1 to 10/3
CRT B or L for 2, 3, or 4 on 9/29

Can give up:

CRT 10/3 at 8:05 for 4
TH 9/29 at 8:05 for 4
1900 PF for 4 at 8 AM on 9/29.

I won't decide for sure to give these up until I see what is available.

Anyone?????

I just cancelled these:

2A and 2C
Oct 12, Tony's, 5:30 PM
Oct 13, Coral Reef, 11:45 AM
Oct 13, Teppan Edo, 6:20 PM
Oct 14, LeCellier, 2:30 PM
Oct 16, Cape May, 9:40 AM

I am looking for an Ohana dinner ADR, anytime between 5pm-9pm for preferably October 2, but can also work with October 3. 2A & 1C

Still looking for Coral Reef or Le Cellier on Oct. 7 (40th birthday) for a party of 8 . . .

I can trade Kona, party of 8 on Oct. 7 at 5:15.

Thanks-

I have been trying to get this res
for Oct 1st. since June 29th. I was
online and couldn't believe it was
there. I ran into a quirky problem
before I could finish and the res.
simply wouldn't go through. I
guess that someone else was too
fast and grabbed it, it froze up and
I'm still looking. If anyone can help
with a dinner time of 5:30 or 6:30
for 3 please send a PM

If you can't get an ADR, you might take a gamble and try a walk up. I have heard from a few friends who work at Disney in Dining that there have been a decent number of no shows lately... speculation is from people inadvertently booking an ADR using the online system due to system error or just going crazy. So they may be able to get you in on a walk up.

I would also suggest calling Disney Dining and having them check your info for all your ADRs. I was surprised to find out that I had a ressie that I tried to make but froze up online like you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter