• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Tony's dinner at 5:40 p.m. on 10/24 and Tusker House Breakfast at 8:00 a.m. on 10/25 both for a party of 6 that I am going to cancel. If you want either of them, PM me and I will either call and change the name on the ADR or we can set up a time to cancel/book online.

Ohana for 10/15 at 9:30pm for 4 people
Hoop Dee Doo on 10/16 at 7:15pm for 4 people

Still looking for Ohana for 10/16 at 5-7pm for 4A

Thanks!

I have an ADR for Chef Mickey's on Oct 18th for 7:10 am if anyone is interested. I am trying for a later time and got one this morning for 10 minutes later. (Not too much of a difference, but every little bit helps :0)... )
If anyone has a later time and wants to trade let me know, other wise pm me and let me know. First come, first serve! Good Luck!

:flower3:

A reservation at Garden Grill for anytime after 4pm on October 8th for four people. October 8th is my daughter's 5th birthday, and she LOVES the chipmunks. I have Garden Grill booked for October 10th at 4:15pm that I could trade....I would so love to have her meet her favorites on her actual birthday. Thanks!

Regina

Hello!
I'm looking for a ressie at the Garden Grill for dinner (preferably early)for a party of 6 between 10/11 and 10/15. If anyone is canceling, please let me know! Thanks in advance. Amy

Do you still have this?? I tried booking online and nothing was available. :sad1:

Chef Mickey 10/6 655pm party of 4 (2A/2C) yep....didn't cancel it yet. If you'd like it let me know and I can send you my info and/or we can arrange a cancel/book meeting online.

regards

Still looking for Ohana for dinner anytime between 10/06-10/10. If anyone has a reservation they are going to cancel, please let me know.

Thanks!

I will be canceling the following for 3a/1c tonight. LMK if anyone wants them... I really dont think they are in demand, but oh well...

Tony's Town Square Wednesday, October 28, 2009 12:55 PM
Coral Reef Sunday, October 25, 2009 5:50 PM
Chef Mickey's Monday, October 26, 2009 5:25 PM
50s Prime Time Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:40 PM

i have been desperately trying to get a reservation for dinner at 1900 park fair for the last 62 days! still hoping for party of 4 on october 1....

Chef Mickey 10/6 655pm party of 4 (2A/2C) yep....didn't cancel it yet. If you'd like it let me know and I can send you my info and/or we can arrange a cancel/book meeting online.

regards
:worship: Many, Many thanks! :worship:

:disrocks:

Ok...I think I have figured out my princess dilema. BUT now I need help with our first night. We get in at 130 and I have Sanna booked for 640 but I am not sure the 4y and 5y will like it. Any advice I would love.

Looking for Chef mickey's, crystal palace, or Ohanas for 10/10 for 3A 2C. Thanks

i have been desperately trying to get a reservation for dinner at 1900 park fair for the last 62 days! still hoping for party of 4 on october 1....

I may be able to help! I have an ADR there for a party of 5 on 10/1 at 4:35pm that we no longer need. It's a perfect time if you're going to MNSSHP, too!

PM me if this works for you! :)

I will be cancelling Cinderellas Royal Table for October 17th at 12:10pm for 4 adults and 1 child. (sniff sniff, we cant go after all)

But my loss is your gain :)

So....I have no idea how to transfer this reservation. If someone wants to let me know how to do that, that would be awesome.

Otherwise, I will be cancelling this on Tuesday, September 15th at noon, in case anyone wants to grab it. (I want to give people a bit of a heads up, I thought that was a cool thing to do.) haha!

Let me know - thanks!

I've posted before, but time is slipping away and I still need help!

We've had to switch days around and I REALLY want Tusker House breakfast for 4 on 10/1 to 10/3. I can trade Tusker house at 8:05 for 4 on 9/29 or if you're trading 10/3, I can offer up CRT at 8:05 for 4.........

ANYONE??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter