• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to get this res
for Oct 1st. since June 29th. I was
online and couldn't believe it was
there. I ran into a quirky problem
before I could finish and the res.
simply wouldn't go through. I
guess that someone else was too
fast and grabbed it, it froze up and
I'm still looking. If anyone can help
with a dinner time of 5:30 or 6:30
for 3 please send a PM

If you can't get an ADR, you might take a gamble and try a walk up. I have heard from a few friends who work at Disney in Dining that there have been a decent number of no shows lately... speculation is from people inadvertently booking an ADR using the online system due to system error or just going crazy. So they may be able to get you in on a walk up.

I would also suggest calling Disney Dining and having them check your info for all your ADRs. I was surprised to find out that I had a ressie that I tried to make but froze up online like you did.

I'm looking for a couple:

I have a Sci-Fi Dine in Theater ressie for 10/4 at 6:30 pm. I'd like to trade it for just about any other time, lunch or dinner, 10/5-10/9.

I'm also hoping to get an O'hana dinner ressie on either 10/5, 6, 8 or 9.

If anyone can help me out I would be so grateful! :goodvibes

I have a couple ADRs to offer that I no longer need:

Ohanas 10/3 9:35pm 3A **TAKEN

Boma 10/4 8:10pm 2A

Narcoosee's 10/6 5:35pm 2A

Hope someone can use them! :)

Bumping this...I will cancel tomorrow if no one needs these. :thumbsup2

I am looking for a reservation for Narcoossees on Oct 16 for 2A and 2C.
I have a reservation at Narcoossees on Oct 18 at 7pm for 2A and 2C that I will probably be cancelling.

Also, I am looking for someone who will be at the Coral Reef at around 6pm on Oct 21. So if anyone has a reservation for that Wednesday night....please let me know. DH and I will be diving in the tank and would love some pictures of us! Thanks!
Megan

I have a Sci-Fi Dine in Theater ressie for 10/4 at 6:30 pm. I'd like to trade it for just about any other time, lunch or dinner, 10/5-10/9.
How many people?? :confused3 I need sci-fi for 4. I have an ADR for 3 on 10/8 at 2:30.

I have a Crystal Palace ressie available. Please pm if anyone can use it or I will cancel it within a day or so. Hope this helps someone! :goodvibes

Crystal Palace
Day & Date:Thursday, October 1, 2009
Time:10:25 AM Dining Party:4 Adults

TAKEN

does anyone know if there is a thread like this one for november?????

i really need a few for november that i have not been able to get yet. :worship: called on the first possible day and found everything already filled.:confused3

The offer still stands...does any party of two want to join me and my daughter at CRT on October 1, 2009 @4:30pm!

I'm looking for Tusker House breakfast on 10/7 for 4. I have Tusker House on 10/1 I can trade.

In searching just now I was offered Ohana for 10/7 at 1050am, party of 4, if anyone is interested I'm holding it in my cart, but I'll be dropping it. My kids have been to that one twice and want Donald's breakfast this year.

regards

I have ADR for LeCellier on Saturday 10/10 at 1:45pm for a party of 2. It might be for 1 adult and 1 child or it might be for 2 adults. When I was making them online at first I did a few with 2 adults and didn't notice the kid's ages went to 12.

I also have a T-rex Wednesday 10/7 at 9:00pm for 2. Again, not sure if it's adults or 1 adult and 1 kid.

I will be releasing these tomorrow morning. I will check my PM's first in case anyone here wants it. I will call Disney and double check the adult/kid issue if anyone wants these also. (I don't know if it makes a difference....my 12 year old looks like a small adult)

I know this is a long shot, but my husband is diving in the tank at the living seas. I'm looking for a reservation for 1 at about 6:00 for the coral reef.

Thanks......

Looking for Chef Mickey's or Cape May Cafe for 4 for breakfast on 10/2, anytime! If you are going to cancel, please let me know. Thank you!

To Give Away:
10/3 Tokyo Dining 8:40 pm 3 people
10/6 Yak and Yeti 1:30 pm for 3 people
10/7 Coral Reef 8:40 pm for 3 people
10/8 Boma 8:00 pm for 3 people
I will cancel these 9/14 if no one needs/wants them.

Wanted: 'Ohana dinner for 3 people October 4th any time.

Hi,

I'm looking for:

CRT - Tues. 10/13 for 4 people between 8-8:30

AND

SciFi - Wed. 10/14 for 4 people at 11:00ish

Please PM me if you have these and are willing to give them away.:worship:

I will be canceling OHANA for 10/3 for 5 people @ 5:20pm and Captains Grille 10/3 for 5 @ 8:00pm.
I will be canceling these around 9 tonight so hopefully someone can snag them.

New policy for threads - Trade and Transfer threads are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the smae time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Cancellation only notices will be allowed going forward.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

We are now closing this thread and will start a new one for October Cancellation Notices. You can find that thread HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter