• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 18, 2008- Living Large on the Western!

I will certainly want to play table tennis.;) Used to be reasonably good at it when I was younger.

If I can break away from the family,I might provide a quick loss in a chess match.:lmao:
Cool- we'll see if it works out. Phil was wondering if they hold tournaments and such (ping pong or chess). Not that he's that good, but I think he's just a teensie weensie bit competitive. ;)

It all sounds very energetic? Sounds like we COULD have a meet at the sports deck by the sounds of it, then take over the table tennis!:banana:
I am going to do the spinning classes and the yoga, I think they are both free. Hope you are all well.
Glad your cozzy fits diane, cant wait to see it. Lynne

I am laughing at the competative thing. We were in Dom rep once and the resort had a tournament for table tennis, the final wa len and I, it was hilarious, not really, very serious actually.He won in the end and we nearly divorced cause I was in the huff!!It still makes me laugh out load when I think about it.

Hey, I was checking up on the kids board and noticed a new poster - Rachel Kay. Does she belong to anyone over here? Her post seems innocent enough, but we live in a scarey world and one can never be too careful.

She is from Scotland so cant think she is from any body on this thread, no doubt her parents will post soon, I see that it is her 1st post ever.Thanks for keeping an eye, I always forget to look and Shaunie tells me nothing!
Shaunie will no doubt ask where in Scotland next time she is on, because she is a tad nosey bonk(like her Aunty!)

Hey thanks for the update re:the kids board. I will be watching a little more carefully for awhile until we figure out who she is! Sounds like she is a little older than most of the kids by her writing. Boy I can't seem to wake myself up this morning! I need a nap!

Hello folks. We just got back from WDW on Saturday and it is back to the old grind. Trying to get caught up here....

We are in the first dining for anyone that was asking.... And to anyone that has little girls around ages 4-7 my girls are 5 and would love playmates :) And they will insist on calling them their best friends ;)

So far the only excursion we have settled on is the Dolphin Encounter at Excrat in Cozumel that we booked directly through the company. Other than that no clue what else we are going to do.

I have a friend that is a real life treasure hunter that lives in Key West that we might try to hook up with. We are getting so excited!!!!

Name, cruising party, and residence

Chrissy Nelson.. DH Devon, Twins Allison and Zoe both 5 Brownsburg, IN

Have you ever cruised before? On DCL?
DH and I Honeymooned with Royal Carribean but never on DCL

Where were you born?
Indiana

How many times did you move as a child?
Never

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go?
Meditterean

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Ben and Jerrys Cherry Garcia

Favorite Drinks?
Iced Tea & Bloody Mary

Who has had the most influence in your life?
Chritopher Reeve and my Parents

Have you ever met a famous person?
Many

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Friend Brandy

Last Movie You Watched?
Sweeney Todd

Computer Screen Wallpaper?
Windows Logo

What's the farthest you've been from home?
Hawaii

What's something you can't stand?
2 faced people

At which store would you want a $10,000 shopping spree?
IKEA

Do you shop for Christmas before December?
Nope

Do you always return your shopping cart to the corral?
Always, I park right next to it

If you had to be on a reality T.V. show, which one would it be?
Survivor

Name one animal you'd be too chicken to hold?
Big Spiders

If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
Someone with lots of money

And to anyone that has little girls around ages 4-7 my girls are 5 and would love playmates :) And they will insist on calling them their best friends ;)

My youngest (Lillian) will be 6 on the cruise. She will insist that they love Hannah Montana.:rotfl:

Have you ever met a famous person?
Many
Oooh, no more details than that? popcorn::

Last Movie You Watched?
Sweeney Todd
Was it very gruesome? I'd like to watch it, but I don't like graphic violence.

At which store would you want a $10,000 shopping spree?
IKEA
Hey, I like you! Though someone suggested something I could substitute- the DVC Store outside of Chicago. Which, btw, happens to be right by IKEA! :goodvibes

Welcom Nikki... Wish we'd done a cruise on our honeymoon! Except my oldest was 2 months old when we got married...so our idea of a honeymoon was one night in a hotel while a friend watched the baby.....AND A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Welcome nikki, when are you getting married? It will be bliss as a honeymoon.

Erica, you said a while back you fancied the martini tasting! just incase you thought i was being cheeky, looks like good fun. On our 1st cruise I barely took anything in,never mind actually do anything.This time it is going to be diff! gonna do lots of stuff.

Diane, you are such a romantic!

At work on night shift dreaming of fancy drinks!!and dry white wine!and dcl
Yes you have to watch the fancy drinks!
Sorry Leonard if you read this but.
When we were in Dom Rep we were waiting in line for dinner and they were giving out free cocktails. Now I drink,len does NOT I took one sip and said bloody hell thats really strong but because there was lots of sugar, cream and fruit in it len says" mmmm I really like it, can I get yours?" Ok then, you know we never made it to the end of the line never mind dinner that night Poor Leonard had to " lie down" :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: poor leonard:laughing: I love him really:love: but he is BANNED from drinking anything except bud now.

Welcome NikkiZ, and congratulations on your wedding. When will it be?

I am so jealous of those of you who are getting your Disney fixes.
Did you have a great time Chrissy? And how did the girls like it? Did they have a favorite something?

I am not very good at ping-pong or chess. Unfortunately I am not very good at martinis either!! But I am sure I will enjoy watching all of you play, and drink.

Cal and I will be at the port early also, so I am up for a mini-meet. And a later meet on the sports deck, or wherever.

What kind of plans do you have for a six month to go celebration? I am trying to think of something fun for Cal and I to do. Any ideas?

Linda
We are going to start making our lists when we get to 6 months. Shaunie and I love lists. We will make lists for everything. Packing, to do 1 wk before, night before, what to take to airport list.Toilet bag list, drug list, oh yes and they all get a tick box.After we write them shaun does them on the comp, lol at least I know I am nuts!so it doesnt really count.:confused3 does it? Actually dont answer that! Lynne:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter