October 17th, 2023 - 4 Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Canada)

If you plan on getting a new passport or one renewed for this cruise, be sure to get it sooner rather than later. You never know how long it might take.

Update!

Our online check in dates are changing for our sailing. They are going back to tiered by Castaway Club status. My check in date has moved up to 35 days before sailing now since I am Gold status. I suggest you go and check your online check in status.

When you can expect your check in to be:
Pearl - 40 days before sailing
Platinum - 38 days before sailing
Gold - 35 days before sailing
Silver - 33 days before sailing
First time cruisers - 30 days before sailing

MSFI64726767628462.jpg

Added this updated chart to the first post for everyone to reference their pre-booking and online check in dates.

IMG_2214.jpeg

Reminder that if you still need a passport or to get one renewed please do it sooner then later.

Hi Everyone,

Looks like I won't be able to go on this cruise. My physical therapy is going to take longer than expected and I won't be ready walking wise by October. I am going to go on a DCL Magic cruise in February for my 50th birthday with my friend. I was really looking forward to going on this cruise but I can't disagree with what the doctor is telling me. I need lots of PT for my knees and back. I hope everyone has a spectacular time on this cruise. :smickey:

Shauna :tink:

Hi Everyone,

Looks like I won't be able to go on this cruise. My physical therapy is going to take longer than expected and I won't be ready walking wise by October. I am going to go on a DCL Magic cruise in February for my 50th birthday with my friend. I was really looking forward to going on this cruise but I can't disagree with what the doctor is telling me. I need lots of PT for my knees and back. I hope everyone has a spectacular time on this cruise. :smickey:

Shauna :tink:

Sorry to hear you had to reschedule. Hope you have a great time on your future sailing. :thumbsup2

IMG_2215.jpeg

:surfweb: Reminder to those who are sailing Concierge you can prebook your onboard activities and shore excursions starting at Midnight tonight!

Just booked this cruise. Karen, Ken and our adult son Bryan.

So excited!

IMG_2211.jpeg

:surfweb: Reminder to those who are sailing as a Pearl Castaway Club member you can prebook your onboard activities and shore excursions starting at Midnight tonight!

Last edited:
IMG_0576.png

:surfweb: Reminder to those who are sailing as a Platinum Castaway Club member you can prebook your onboard activities and shore excursions starting at Midnight tonight!

Hi Everyone,
This is our first Disney Cruise and our daughters first Disney trip. We have plans to take her to Disney World for her 3rd birthday, but after watching how excited she gets when she watches the Sail Away Party on YouTube, we just couldn't wait that long for her to meet Mickey & The Gang. So off we go to Canada :-)
If anyone has traveled with a 22 month old on one of these cruises I'll take any advice you have on things we shouldn't miss or even what to bring.
Looking forward to having a great vacation with you all,
Jess

I'd also love to be apart of the FE Group,
DisOhana21
State Room# 8178
We are celebrating my 40th, Our 10th Anniversary & Our 1st Family Disney trip
ME - Loves: Cinderella, Mary Poppins and Disney Snacks
DH - Loves: Ratatouille & EPCOT
DD (22 months) - Loves: Books, Music & Plush, Pluto, Goofy, Minnie, Olaf, Moana, Encanto & Golden Girls (its not Disney but it's a favorite)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter