Oct 2009 Grand Gathering Chit Chat thread

WOOOO HOOOO, sold the golf cart today!!!! I am kinda sad, but kinda happy, that's a chunk o change that will almost pay for the fuel to get to the fort!!!! We are going to bring dad's cart, its ugly, and needs painted and seat covers, but it runs great!!!

Well, that puts us one step closer to the party, I would say our chances are up to about 60% now!!! :banana::banana::cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo:

That's great man I hope you make it. Maybe you can get Ron to bring some cart parts to the Fort and he can Trick your cart.

Thanks Michael, I thought about having ron bring me some seat covers LOL.

OK fort fiends, something else happened last night, that sent us 1 step CLOSER to the fort!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:That puts us at about 75%.

If I can get one more thing to fall into place, then I think we are definite!!!! KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for some crazy cheap airfare but it doesnt look good. We were gonna sleep on MrsGus06's porch in our sleeping bags.....:thumbsup2

Thanks Michael, I thought about having ron bring me some seat covers LOL.

OK fort fiends, something else happened last night, that sent us 1 step CLOSER to the fort!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:That puts us at about 75%.

If I can get one more thing to fall into place, then I think we are definite!!!! KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!

Talk to me what do you need and that goes for anyone if you need something let me know I will be getting to the fort 10/30 wish it was sooner but the wife has to work, I will bring whatever is needed:thumbsup2

Talk to me what do you need and that goes for anyone if you need something let me know I will be getting to the fort 10/30 wish it was sooner but the wife has to work, I will bring whatever is needed:thumbsup2

Well, since you offered.....I will need:

4 tires, a couple of axels
1 chassis
1 engine
1 battery
1 steering wheel
1 gas pedal
and as many as you can fit cup holders
and a key.
no need for seats - - I can just duct tape my lawn chairs in it
also, no need for a roof, that's what umbrellas are for.

oh, and if you could pimp it all out for me (like maybe somehow add a tiki bar on there, I'd really appreciate it :)

Thanks! Can't wait to get there and take everyone for a spin!! :thumbsup2

p.s. I forgot to mention instrucions for assembly, thx

Ebay had the most awesome roll back golf cart a while back, it really worked, it had hydraulics, the bed moved back and down, it had a winch everything just like a real roll back tow truck.

Now that would be COOL!!! Golf cart tow truck driver at the fort, why didn't that show up on my career assessment test in high school???

Ebay had the most awesome roll back golf cart a while back, it really worked, it had hydraulics, the bed moved back and down, it had a winch everything just like a real roll back tow truck.

Now that would be COOL!!! Golf cart tow truck driver at the fort, why didn't that show up on my career assessment test in high school???

That's very cool

We will be there the last week of October... unfortunately, we have already had to drop one of the parks (AK) for money reasons..... our water heater has decided to die.... perfect timing. We went with a tankless... got a really good deal on it, however, electrician says we have to modify our breaker amps? and more wiring to accomodate it....chi ching...$$$$$ We're still taking cold showers until we have him back out finish installation. ugh.... had plumber come out yesterday.... thought that was bad. Going tankless may have not been the cost savings we anticipated.... oh well. We're still going to WDW... atleast.... we're hoping.

Oh, by the way, I don't think anybody has mentioned it yet, but Rick and I want to host the party on Halloween at my site!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter