Oct 2009 Grand Gathering Chit Chat thread

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
Or do I have to go the the other side of the campground? Just wondering.

Erica and I talked about it this week while sitting around the campfire drinking ANFABS, and decided that we are definitely going sometime in Oct 09! :cool1:

as the unnofficial moderator, I would say it goes on the other side.

any dates yet. everything is good except Columbus Weekend would be busy in Oct.

But the only people that might want to spend time with me are over here....:rotfl2:

doesn't matter. and besides, if they don't want to hang out with you, it's their loss.

We LOVE going in October because of the weather, MNSSHP, and F&W Fest. Count us in! :thumbsup2 When are you guys thinking....mid or late October?

Are you and I cool Pete? Just wondering.

I will change the name of this thread to something else, and when we decide on a date and etc, I will put it over there.

Nah, I'm having too much fun busting your balls, so we aren't cool.

Erica and I are leaning towards the end of Oct, less stuff going on, and Matt will have a few extra weeks in school before we yank him for 2 weeks! LOL

We want to go for 2 weeks again, so we can cover 2 maybe 3 weekends :thumbsup2

Erica and I are leaning towards the end of Oct, less stuff going on, and Matt will have a few extra weeks in school before we yank him for 2 weeks! LOL

We want to go for 2 weeks again, so we can cover 2 maybe 3 weekends :thumbsup2

We're going this October and pulling dd9 out of school for a week. It'll be our kids first MNSSHP and our first time at FW on Halloween! :cool1: I'll report back on crowds etc if you want...I'd also like to do the live streaming video for all of us FW folks! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1822126

We were there the 2nd and 3rd week of Oct 06 and it was A W E S O M E!!!!!! The crowds were small, the weather was perfect, we had a blast, it was the best of all 3 times we have been there, may 05 oct 06 and end of feb first of march this year.

We are flexible tho, if someone wants something different.:banana:

yeah, but october is FOOTBALL....(so is august, september, and november...)

Two words - Satellite Radio. It's my version of the American Express card, I don't leave home without it. My 6 year old is always saying "what's on tonight, football, baseball, hockey..." He really doesn't like it when we say "no sports tonight" :scared1:

We will be there the week of Columbus Day, the kids have a 3 day school break at the end of the week.

you must not have attended an SEC football game in your lifetime....we go to disney on bye weekends...

my assistant coach was from minnesota, i couldn't get him to understand either...;)

Sadly, I have never attended either a college or pro football game. It's on my to-do list, but the Vi-queens just don't do anything for me so it hasn't been a priority, other than to see them lose. Any and all sporting events we've attended seriously dropped after we adopted the boys 2 years ago, we're just now starting again. I did make DH get the sports package on the satellite dish for me so I could watch college football and hockey, though, so between that and the radio, I get my fix in when I can ::yes::

We're hoping to go in Oct. 09 but unsure of dates. There's some family coming with us so we have to get together on work vacations and see which week everyone can get off. We'd hang out with ya!

Cool guys, looks like we may have the makings of a decent party!

Jim, You need to go read my board, I pay reverence to you and your Kungaloosh recipe!

yeah, but october is FOOTBALL....(so is august, september, and november...)

Really? We're coming in November and my biggest fear was that the weekend we were there would be a Bills home game. I lucked out and it wasn't, they're playing on Monday night!

What about a November GG? Everythings set for 11/7-14! Probavbly noone else will be there then. Oh well.

:badpc: :3dglasses :cool2:

Come on Al, you gotta make it for this one!! Just make your trip for a month! You can do both... LOL. You haven't made ressies yet, it is more than 500 days! :rotfl2::lmao:so you can pull it off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter