Oct. 18-Oct. 26, Where we ate!

roliepolieoliefan

DIS Veteran
We ate at 'Ohanas for dinner, LTT for dinner before MNSSHP, ESPN club for dinner before MNF, Tony's Town Square for lunch, Hoop De doo Review for dinner of course, 7:15 show, 50's Sci-Fi for lunch, Beaches and Cream x2, and Casey's corner as well as numerous snacks and Mickey ice cream bars. Any questions feel free to ask!

How was the LTT?
How was the food at the Hoop Dee Doo?
What time of day did you go to Beaches and Cream? was it crowded?
Was it still fun at the Prime time Cafe? How much did you spend at Prime time and what did you get?? Thanks!!!

To answer some questions. LTT was surprisingly good. I debated long and hard to keep our PS or go to Chef Mickey's (which we love) But on the advice of the people of this board I kept them. The characters and wait staff dressed up in their costumes could not be matched. And the food was good. We would definetly go again. HDDR was fun. The food, I thought was good, but I'm not a very choosey person. Meaning DH and I would probably never go to V&A because there would be nothing on the menu I would like. LOL Fried chicken and ribs are right up my alley. We LOVE beaches and Cream and go every visit at least once. First time we went was a late lunch about 1:30, there was about 10 minute wait. Second time for dinner about 6:30, this time 1/2 hour wait. We got burgers and the prime rib sub. And the Brownie a la mode. Good as always! And I'm sorry we didn't go to 50's prime time, we went to Sci-fi. It was good, different eating in the cars. I had a ceasar salad and a burger. It was good. About average price of the other dine in restaurants.

Thanks that was great! I'm trying to decide when to go to Beaches and Cream... Sounds like you had a great time!!

'Ohanas was nice. My only disappointment was its supposed to be all you can eat. Well our waiter came around once with all the choices. When he brought the shrimp, my DH told him then I'll take some more in a bit. 20 minutes later no waiter to be found and no shrimp. It was our 1st day there so DS(4) was restless, even after participating in the kids games. Finally we seen the waiter, after we flagged him down to ask for more drinks and the shrimp. We probably would have all ate more but we didn't feel like sitting there for 3 hours. The food was good.

It was my cousins suggestions to go to Tony's. And DH and I were pleasantly surprised. The Pooh characters were there so DS loved that. The adult meals were all 17.99 and that included drink, appetizer, entree, and dessert. I had chicken Parmesian and the rest had the Pasta Primivera. We all thought the food was good and plenty to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter