Obsessed

I wouldn't call it obsession, it's just completely understandable excitement! You would have to be crazy not to be excited! I hope you have a blast! :wizard:

Our trip is 107 days away. June 19-26. My ipod has window to the magic going non stop. I am always on here reading.

After that trip we are going back in Nov for Thanksgiving! Never been to DL other than the summer so we are very excited.

I know how you feel. I do not know many people in real life who I can discuss my Disney plans with either. I have a friend who is going in a week, and she isn't into Disney much. I bring it up and ask about her plans every chance I get, but she isn't that interested.

I know how you feel. I do not know many people in real life who I can discuss my Disney plans with either. I have a friend who is going in a week, and she isn't into Disney much. I bring it up and ask about her plans every chance I get, but she isn't that interested.

I feel the same way most of the time. I get SO excited when people from school or work ask me questions about Disney. To them I'm considered "The Disney Know-It-All" :rotfl: There is only one person here where I live that loves Disney as much as I do, and her and I don't talk that much anymore :sad2: But I saw her the other day and we immediately started talking about going to WDW together. It's nice to know some people love it as much as you do :goodvibes

I'm trying to tone it down, but with 2 trips to plan this year, I am completely having a blast!!! I read the threads, am ready to geek out with ridemax, check out the deals, plan the days, the meals, the activities, etc. Taking 4 graduating seniors in July and all of all my 5 kids in Oct. Part of the fun for me is daydreaming about upcoming trips and memories of past trips. I sure get my money's worth!!!

I am lucky that my husband loves Disneyland too....Though not as much as me I don't think..... My kids and us are going on our 4th Family trip to Disneyland good thing they are crazy about Disneyland too....:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter