Obsessed

DmaxHawk

Watcher 3
So since I've booked my room at the GC for March, I've been goin online to check my reservation and every time I see it, I get this warm fuzzy feeling inside. Am I obsessed?:confused3

Well I hadn't been on this forum since 2003, and now I'm checking for new posts every 20-30 minutes pretty much all day. I'm DEFINITELY obsessed :)

My DH thinks I am a bit crazy...and I don't dare tell him how much I really think/plan for our trips....I also don't dare tell anyone else off boards, how much I think/plan for our trips...I just wished we lived in S. Cal so I could go more than 2-3 times a year!!

so yes....I'm OBSESSED!!!

I'm going to Disneyland in 2 weeks and I check these and other Disney message boards all day long. I also don't tell anyone how obsessed I am. They would think I was crazy. It's nice to come to a place where I can feel "safe" :lmao:

I've been told by 3 different people today to stop planning because I'm obsessed :rotfl: So nice to be among friends here!

hahahahahahahahahahahah:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Yes, we are all DIS-obsessed,DIS-crazy,and 'DIS-we're-all-in-the-same-boat-together.' :laughing:

I need my Disney fix daily, it seems.

O.K. so it doesn't 'seem' - it is a reality.... :eek:

(My name is Jory29 and I am a Disney-Co.-holic!)

12-step Disney help, anyone?? Bueller? Bueller? :rolleyes1

Yup, I think we are all obsessed!

I have a 1.5" zippered binder (so nothing falls out when I take it with me places) that has my "trip obsession" in it.

Printed maps, Unofficial Guide to DL, reservations, confirmation numbers, tentative daily plans, and much more (and everything is inside an 8x12 plastic sheet so it doesn't get messy).

We are out of here in less than 6 weeks! :yay:

I think that it's pretty hard NOT to be obsessed with Disneyland once you go there. I am definitely an addict, and we are only working on our second trip (this Christmas), but we're planning on getting APs and going at least 3 times next year, lol.

Let's face it...normal is boring. I would rather spend my time researching my upcoming trips to DL next year (2 months apart), than read a book, doing retail therapy (unless it's something for the trip, which a good excuse to shop if you ask me), etc. It's alot more fun to plan a trip to the mouse, then anything else, and keeps me from getting into mischeif for the most part.

I hear it every day at work lol. I sit there at work and just have this board open so I can check for updates. My trip is 8 months away and I already have it all booked!! I'm way too DIS-Obsessed

My parents decide to give me (and my dd & son in law) a trip with them to Palm Springs the week after Easter. I innocently look to see just where Palm springs is on the map (because husband asks) and notice how close it is to Anaheim. Well If all goes well (if my daughter and her husband do the volunteer thing) I'm going to get up at 5 am to leave at 6 to avoid traffic for a day at Disney. I'm still kind of in denial that I get to go so soon. We have a trip planned in late June. I'm really gonna try to get them going on that though- I really want to see the electrical parade since it will be gone and I had so hoped to see it this summer. I haven't seen it since I was a teen. I will be dreadfully disappointed if daughter doesn't get her rear in gear and volunteer. Hee- I made a rhyme. :lmao:

Everyone I know knows just how obsessed I am. I don't think I can have a single conversation without bringing up something to do with a past trip or a plan for my upcomming plans. I've already started my first planning binder for the first time, lol.

I love being obsessed.

yep im definatly obsessed!! i only found this forum a week ago, and i cant get enough of it LOL my hubby thinks im nuts, all ive been talking about is our DL trip!! well i have a right to be excited its my DD (2.5 yrs) first time at disney :cutie:
My son(5) has been before but was only 1 at the time so doesnt remember a thing, he is so excited about the star wars training(he is star wars mad!!)

so yeah im obsessed for me and the kids LOL :lovestruc

yep im definatly obsessed!! i only found this forum a week ago, and i cant get enough of it LOL my hubby thinks im nuts, all ive been talking about is our DL trip!! well i have a right to be excited its my DD (2.5 yrs) first time at disney :cutie:
My son(5) has been before but was only 1 at the time so doesnt remember a thing, he is so excited about the star wars training(he is star wars mad!!)

so yeah im obsessed for me and the kids LOL :lovestruc

Congrats on the trip!

Have a great time!:banana:

I live 5 minutes away from DL, have an AP, play Disney music every day, and my wife works the Main Gate at DL.

I get butterflies in my stomach every time I enter DL and I enjoy the sun setting and the lights coming on in the park.

I live close enough to hear the steam whistle of the Mark Twain and that alone gets me revved up. I have over 2,000 Disney songs on my computer and over 5,000 pictures of DL too!

That's......an obsession!

I have an obsession as well. DBF LOVES the DCL but isn't a HUGE fan of the parks. I have a Disney playlist on my iPod that I listen to on my way to work almost every day. I can't get enough of it. :lovestruc Everyone at my job knows to ask me about anything Disney. At least twice a week someone is asking me "which is the best park to go to with my gf?" or "what's your favorite hotel there?" or "how much is it a night at those monorail hotels?" lol I love being the Disney Genius over here. I don't see myself ever getting over it.

DBF says "Don't you get tired of seeing the same things every time. It never changes". That's when I tell him that it does change. You never have the same experience twice. That's why I love it. Disney means something to me and memories from my wonderful childhood that will last forever. It's a big part of my life.

Owning my own DVC had been a dream of mine since I can remember. It was the ultimate level for me and I felt like I would never get there. But when I made my first trip to DLR my dream became a reality! :cloud9: So I'm in this thing called "Disney" for life! :woohoo:

Heaven forbid someone talk down about Disney when I'm within ear-shot...bad idea for them :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter