Obituary - Judith Sue Tuchman

Uncle Mike. I miss her soooooooooooo much. I didn't think you would post this so soon. I love you, we are all here for you. I will see you on Sunday.

My wife and I first met Mike and Judy in the late 80's at a Disneyana show in northern Virginia. We were selling and promoting the Baltimore Chapter, NFFC. They were trying to begin the DC/Northern Virginia Chapter.

Later they joined the Baltimore chapter and always had a lot to share at the meetings, and often offered to host get togethers at their home. We could always count on them for Disney news and "insider info" of some sort. Mike served as our chapter treasurer for several years.

We were all thrilled for them when, after completing many years in careers of government service, they decided to retire to the place they loved. Where they would be close to the "magic" that had become such an important part of their life together. My wife and I visited their new community and toured the model of the dream home they were building. It's just so sad that Judy never got to live her dream without the nightmare that took her life.

She has been in our thoughts and prayers for some time, and leaves many friends in the Baltimore/DC area that will miss her, and have nothing but pleasant memories of our time together. She was a wonderful lady.

Mike, if you ever get to read this, know that we are thinking of you, and that there are so many people that share your pain and loss. We'll always remember Judy with a smile. She really did know how to share "the magic"!

We send our love and our thoughts, and strength through this difficult time.

Don't forget to feed the cat...

I'm truly sorry for your loss. You and Judy are in my prayers tonight.

mt2

Mike, Our sincerest condolences. Sandy and I are very sad to hear this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Mike,
Our Anniversary/pin meet was the first opportunity we had to meet you and Judy both personally. We had seen you at events and the Parks many times.

I am so glad you both came and shared that evening with us. I had wondered if Judy was ill, but never ventured to ask. You would never have known it by her spirit and enthusiasm. She was something! But you already know that.

Thank you for being such a wonderful example of commitment and unconditional love. May god Bless you at this time beyond measure!!!

You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Lovingly,
Winnie & Fred

Mike - Our sincere condolences.
I am so glad that we got to see you two during our August trip. Judy was so brave and enthusiastic and full of life, it's hard for me to believe that she is gone...
Jennifer proudly wore her "Figment for President" button (that Judy gave her) everywhere that trip & wore it again this past weekend at WDW. She told everyone we met "Figment for President!", telling one and all that his VP running mate was Puff the Magic Dragon. (I think that they were supposed to be write-in candidates on the Imagination Ticket...) She'll never give that button away, & believe me, there were some who tried to get it.

Thanks for everything. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Mary, Art & Jennifer

PS - Jennifer is still at school as I write this, Art's at work. It'll be hard telling them, they both think the world of you two.

Our thoughts are with you at this very hard time. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you to help.

figgy

Mike...what can I say that hasn't already been mentioned? I was happy to have met the two of you in person last April and feel sorry I never made any of the picnics or other events. Judy was one of the first patrons to visit Figment's Imagination on a DAILY basis and no one could beat her at Figment Trivia! She was the queen! Fans like her were the inspiration to keep the site growing...She will be missed indeed! May God bless and watch over you in this time of need.

T.J.

My condolences on your loss, Mike!

At least she's at peace now and she's with Walt up in heaven too!

She will be missed!

Take Care

Arlen

When CT held it's first Fall Foliage Pin Meet, Mike and Judy Sue took the train up to join us and I got to drive them to and from the train station. Being from CT, Judy Sue was looking forward to seeing the beautiful fall trees but the color was late that year and I had to drive them up into the hills before I was able to find any significant amount of color change.

Every fall since then, when I see the beautiful colors on our trees I think to myself...Judy Sue would love this. I can imagine that I will have that thought for many years to come.

God bless you Mike. Thank you for sharing Judy Sue with all of us. She was a beautiful person.

Cynthia

Mike,

We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Walt, Dean & I are so glad that we got a chance to meet and spend time with such a wonderful lady on past trips. She will be greatly missed, but never forgotten. We send our thoughts, prayers and hugs to you.

ps....and a hug for the kitty too.

Luv Ya

Mike,
I am so very saddened to hear of Judy Sue's passing. My deepest condolences are with you, your family and her many many friends.
Judy sue will be forever missed, but i know Heaven is a little brighter today with her there............
Caroline R

I never met either Mike or JudySue, but feel like I know you from ther things you posted.
Sorry to hear this very sad news.

Mike,

I am very sorry to hear of Judy Sue's passing. When I saw her in Sept. I had no idea had progressed things so rapidly. That was Judy's way though, she did not want you feeling sorry for her.

I fondly remember the lunch you, me , Milton and Michelle had in Japan during last Sept.'s Pin Event. Now I am very glad I decided to even go to this event as I had to stretch the $$ a little to make it work.

I now see her riding the original Journey to Imagination with Dreamfinder, and dining with Walt and many of the other Disney Legends that have passed on. My condolences to you and the family.

Mike, I'm so sad to hear the news about JudySue :( She will be greatly missed by both Matthew and I. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Mike, I'm so sorry you lost your JudySue to such a terrible disease. My condolences to you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter