Obituary - Judith Sue Tuchman

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

So very sorry to hear of Judy Sue's passing. :( I did have the opportunity to meet her once, at a big DIS breakfast we had at Chef Mickey's back in '01. I really enjoyed meeting her, she had so much insight and love of all things Disney, a most impressive lady. I will always remember her pin hat, what a treasure.

God speed, Judy Sue. :hug:

Dan

I am so so sorry for your loss... My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family...

So sorry for your loss...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :(

I very rarely frequent the Collector's Board, but read about this sad event on the Community Board. I am so, so sorry that your DW Judy lost her battle with cancer. My sincerest sympathy goes out to you, your family and your dear fur-child.:hug: I wish you all the strength you may need to get through this, and hope you will be able to find some solace here among your DIS family.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Wish there were words to help in the healing process but there aren't. Look to your Higher Power for guidance in finding peace with your loss. Again, my sincere condolences.... :(

My most sincere condolences to you Mike.

There are many people who will remember Judy Sue, as in one way or another she touched many.

I hope you find some comfort from all of the kind words from her virtual friends.

Sue Ellen

I am so sorry for your lost, my prayers and thought are with you and your family.

My sincerest sympathy for your loss of your dear wife Judysue,
Praying for you and your family.
Tammy

My condolences for you and the passing of your dear wife. May God be with you in your time of grief.

Sincerely,
Dave

Our condolences and prayers are with you and your family.

May God keep her close to Him and may she find eternal peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!