Obama 'to reverse stem cell ban'

i seriously have the urge to go outside and burn a bible

i believe in god, and i love god with every fiber of my soul.

i am pro choice.
i am pro equality.
i love my boyfriend, but he is not superior to me.
i believe that everyone should have the opportunity to a healthy sex education.
i believe birth control should be well distributed.
i believe that the punishment you receive should be proportionate to the crime you commit.
i believe that if you want to have sex out of wedlock (or not get married at all) that is your business and not mine.
and
i believe that you should believe what ever you want to believe.

please do not judge us all based on one or two extremist zealots. we're not all bad people. i'm sorry that you've had run ins with the crazies (but hey, there are crazies in every groups. zealot atheists are almost as bad as christian zealots. ;) )

Nope.

Monotheism came first, then Islam (I think?), then Judaism, THEN Christianity.

monotheism isn't a religion. its simply the name of a religion with only one diety. :-)

edit
actually
all the native american religions, the mayan religion, the egyptian religion, the norse religion, the japanese religion, the chinese religions all came at the same time or before christianity.

people always forget about the rest of the world existing at the same time christ was born. lol

Monotheism is the belief in one god, which came thousands of years after the start of modern civilizations. It is not a religion, it's a category.

If you're going by civilizations, I'd say the sumerian religions were one of the first. But people were worshipping gods and goddesses way before the neolithic revolution.

Judaism was the first monotheistic religion.

This thread is ridiculous. People are threatening to burn bibles, christians are now aliens, and all non-christians are going to hell. I wish you guys could see what you're saying.

Monotheism is the belief in one god, which came thousands of years after the start of modern civilizations. It is not a religion, it's a category.

If you're going by civilizations, I'd say the sumerian religions were one of the first. But people were worshipping gods and goddesses way before the neolithic revolution.

Judaism was the first monotheistic religion.

This thread is ridiculous. People are threatening to burn bibles, christians are now aliens, and all non-christians are going to hell. I wish you guys could see what you're saying.

That's why debating about religion is useless.
Or at least on the internet. It all just turns into one big flame war.

i am pro choice.
i am pro equality.
i believe that the punishment you receive should be proportionate to the crime you commit.
i believe that if you want to have sex out of wedlock (or not get married at all) that is your business and not mine.
and

please do not judge us all based on one or two extremist zealots. we're not all bad people. i'm sorry that you've had run ins with the crazies (but hey, there are crazies in every groups. zealot atheists are almost as bad as christian zealots. ;) )

::yes::

i am pro choice.
i am pro equality.
and

I don't think I've ever agreed with something more than this quote. The only thing that separates me from what you described is that I don't have a boyfriend.

i am pro choice.
i am pro equality.
and

most intelligent thing said on this thread. :thumbsup2
i was starting to get really sad. so tnx for making sense and being smart girl.

Revelations creeps me out, it's one big blood bath.
Kind of disturbing really.

Yea I really try not to read it. It SCARES me. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

This whole thread is just insane. INSANE. Bible burning...seriously? How pathetic are we getting here???

Shelby posted the smartest thing on here. I agree with her on all accounts except I'm against abortion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter