O/T ( a bit!) Disney Live! Magic Show Tickets & code

it looks / sounds good :)

glad some of you were able to get the cheaper tix,i love a bargain :thumbsup2

nothing for me either - birmingham & nottingham.... wud have been a nice treat whilst dh is away
oh well - glad sum got some!

I took my two to see this when it came to Turin.
The kids loved it.
All the characters join in and there are lots of magic tricks, there are a few princesses too, DD's fave was when they magically turned Cindarella's rags into her ballgown :) They also tried to conjure up the Prince for Snow White but first they made the witch appear to much booing from all the kids lol it's good fun I would reccomend it.

On the same subject Princesses on Ice is in Turin in April, has anyone seen it? any good? I don't know if we will be able to go now anyway what with DLRP this month but from the promo. it looks good.

i am so tempted to book. We are in Bristol for a wedding the weekend it is on there and would be so good to see it but I think my MIL would kill me. We are having a family meal the day before and the day after we are visiting others. But I know where I would rather be:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Already booked manchester at full price! Daren't look if they have the £10 left - i'll kick myself for booking early - paid nearly £50 for an adult and a child

There is 8 of us going to Manchester so I didn't want to look...but did :rotfl2: . No seats left in the stalls which is where we are - think we're a couple of rows from the front so still OK with the fact I paid full price.:thumbsup2

I couldn't find any for Manchester or Liverpool :sad2:

Already booked manchester at full price! Daren't look if they have the £10 left - i'll kick myself for booking early - paid nearly £50 for an adult and a child

There is 8 of us going to Manchester so I didn't want to look...but did :rotfl2: . No seats left in the stalls which is where we are - think we're a couple of rows from the front so still OK with the fact I paid full price.:thumbsup2

When are you going to Manchester - we are there Sun 15th pm (we paid full price as well)

Do you think this will be too babyish for a 10 year old? she liked nemo on ice last year but not sure if she maybe a little old for this??? i am sure her 7 year old sister and my 4 year old nephew will love it tho!

Just read a review and it does look really good, think i might just book it, cant really say no for a tenner! :thumbsup2

Its more than £10 once they add on the charges etc :( but still a good deal i think

my 12 yr old is coming ! lol ,its going to be a bday day out for his little brother

he will still like it i'm sure!

you are NEVER too old for Disney :goodvibes

figured out what was wrong!!
There was no £10 tickets left for when I was searching!
Looks like a great show though! And a good bargain so well done to those who got the £10 tickets!!

Enjoy!

this is such a great deal, gutted that I booked our tickets in December and paid full price ... arghh ... never mind, at least we got good tickets and we're there on Sunday coming ... can't wait .. dd is going to love it :goodvibes

this is such a great deal, gutted that I booked our tickets in December and paid full price ... arghh ... never mind, at least we got good tickets and we're there on Sunday coming ... can't wait .. dd is going to love it :goodvibes

Fab :)

hope its as good as it looks / sounds

let us know

xx

Thank you so much for posting this. I have been a bit grumpy cause it will be a long while before we can get back to DLRP and I saw this post and managed to get tickets !!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait to see the show!!!!!
Thanks Again :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter