O/T ( a bit!) Disney Live! Magic Show Tickets & code

you putting it in the right place ?! lol

everyone else has managed to get it to work :(

unless the venue you are looking for has sold out of the £10 tickets :confused3

oh well hope it helps someone ( else ) anyway !
x

I have just checked a few other random dates and venues, and its definitely working !

Thankyou i managed to get 2 seats for me and Kyra at Wembley woohoo decent seats aswell :D

Thanks for that. I've just booked 3 tickets (for the kids & myself) for the show in Brighton:yay: .

I'm so glad I was still umming and ahhing about whether or not to buy tickets lol !! Got great seats as well - front stalls and next to the aisle as well. I kept choosing/waiting for tickets until any aisle ones came up lol.

I waited for aisle ones coz knowing my two, they'd be wanting/needing the loo at some point during the show and I hate shuffling in front of people. Luckily some aisle ones came up really (after about 6 attempts lol). If not, I wld've just taken any.

Oops, double post.

What is up with DIS today? It's playing up for me!

I don't know how you can tell whats a Aisle seat lol, i got block a4 row 2 seats 3-2 at Wembley lol.

Just read that Snow White and Belle make a appearance and Princess Jasmine too. Kyra is going to love it.

Looks like Birmingham has sold out of £10 tickets.:sad2: Really good deal though!

I don't know how you can tell whats a Aisle seat lol, i got block a4 row seats 3-2 at Wembley lol.

Just read that Snow White and Belle make a appearance and Princess Jasmine too. Kyra is going to love it.

I had the seating chart opened (I do that for whatever I book online lol) and when they tell you which seats they're giving you, I had a look to see where they were.

Yeah they had a seating chart aswell but it doesnt tell you the seat numbers in the seating plan....I'll have to take my glasses anyway LOL. Even front row at Animagique im squinting LOL.

Can't find any £10 tickets for Nottingham, great price for those who can use this link though :thumbsup2

Already booked manchester at full price! Daren't look if they have the £10 left - i'll kick myself for booking early - paid nearly £50 for an adult and a child

Its where Mickey performs magic tricks on disney characters. It looks really good fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter